Fighting The Cults!! (need help)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
J_Yum1978

Fighting The Cults!! (need help)

#1 Post by J_Yum1978 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:26 am

I've tried all kinds of different positions and have been playing this part for the past two days and I can't pass it. PLEASE HELP ME!! Can someone tell me exactly what to do, I need major help!! I want to go on to the next step in game but I can't beat the stupid cults!! Help me!!

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:14 am

Ok, this one had me stumped for a bit, too, but somehow I was able to pass it.

Anyway, here's what you need to do. Position the gang members so that it's guy vs. guy, girl vs. girl. I put the members with the highest hp up front while the ones with the lower hp stayed behind. Then I had the members up front attack whoever they were facing. So let's say Randy was up front. I'd have him fight either Cultist A or C (but not B since she's a female lol).

Positioning is only part of the way to win but it doesn't determine the whole outcome. What you should do is have the members up front attack directly (unless they're running really low on hp-in which case it would be better for them to heal) while the members in the back assist those in the front who have hp reduced.

As for the cult members, if you look at the bottom bar (the blue one), make sure it doesn't fill up. It determines how much damage that cult member will do to one of the gang members.

Hope this helps somewhat. :)
Please help and support me here.

Jake

#3 Post by Jake » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:35 am

phoenixgirl wrote:What you should do is have the members up front attack directly (unless they're running really low on hp-in which case it would be better for them to heal) while the members in the back assist those in the front who have hp reduced.
More importantly than that, note which order the cult attacks in - it's always the same - and always attack the one who is about to activate next. It doesn't necessarily have to be the front row you attack with - it just seems to help - so long as you hit the cultists immediately before they're about to attack and drive their second bar down.