True Ending

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
phoenixgirl

True Ending

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:53 pm

Hi all,

I've been playing Fatal Hearts over and over and I'm really enjoying it. Just a couple of questions. :)

First, does Fatal Hearts have a true ending (like in Cute Knight)? Like would the first ending be the true ending? (Haven't gotten ending #1 btw yet.)

Also, I'm wondering what's the deal with the gallery and the chapters and small boxes on the bottom of the screen. They're all empty for me. I guess I'm wondering if there's a special way to unlock them so we can see the pics in those smaller boxes as well as the larger boxes in the gallery. :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 pm

The small boxes light up when you mouse over pictures in the gallery, to show you what chapter that picture appears in. The idea behind this is to help you figure out where you need to look to find pictures you haven't unlocked yet.

As for a 'true' ending... that's going to depend on your perspective. Some people will definitely feel that a particular ending is best, but not everyone may agree... Feel free to argue! :)

(It probably helps to use the name as well as the number of the ending, because people will forget which one was #1...)

phoenixgirl

#3 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:49 am

Ok, thanks for the info. Now I'm off to play some more. :)
Please help and support me here.

Hesquidor

#4 Post by Hesquidor » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:58 pm

*SPOILERS*

I've just finished getting all 14 endings and I have to say that Sebastian and Katie ending tops them all. I would have really like the epilogue to mention Randy and Christina getting together as well though as he's so sweet (well mostly).