COuld it be possible?

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Naiomi666

COuld it be possible?

#1 Post by Naiomi666 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:20 am

I have a favor to ask. Could you show the codes to skip puzzles to the public? I read around and found out that there are codes to skip puzzles.So that you will not be bombarded with questions about it you could have a page about it. Its only a bad request i know.I know that I shouldn't be asking you this because you should be enjoying the fruits of your labor and not be doing more work for a while. But it would be nice if they were available. Please

Sincerely,
Naomi

P.S. I'm playing the game and i loving it. Lucy is a fun and fantastic character and even though she has her problems she still knows how to have fun so far(I'm on chapter 3)

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:26 am

For the moment I'd prefer that people contacted me to get the puzzle-skip codes. That helps avoid temptation for the sort of adventure game player who feels bad about it if they do cheat - and when the game's been out long enough for naughty people to have tried to steal copies, restricting help to registered users may encourage them to register their copies properly :)

A walkthrough with explanations will come out eventually, but not the codes.