Fatal Hearts

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Megan

Fatal Hearts

#1 Post by Megan » Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:55 am

It looks good and i downloaded the demo but somehow i can't figure out the clock puzzle. I've tried everything but nothing makes the lock unlock.

Anyone can help?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:54 pm

The clock? Or the book?

(Describe more clearly which puzzle you're at and what you've tried so far. :) )

Megan

#3 Post by Megan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:19 am

My apologies ^^;; I meant the lock on the book.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:51 am

Jake posted some help for this on another forum:
Imagine that the rings have a round bump to them - and that they're reflecting something with circular patterns on. You need to rotate the rings around so that the reflected patterns match up; IIRC the single large loop reflection on the smallest ring you can move goes down, from then on you should be able to match up the smaller, brighter circles all the way around.

Remember that each ring, when it's in its correct position, will be symmetrical along the vertical axis - so the left half will look like the mirror of the right half... so if you get stuck, remember that and just try all the possible combinations, I think (can't remember offhand whether there are three or four movable rings) there's only eight combinations if you just try each ring both ways up.