A few questions (May contain spoilers)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
faery_vampire43

A few questions (May contain spoilers)

#1 Postby faery_vampire43 » Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:39 pm

These are not for help, but for curiosity.

1. Which side would you be on, the Vampire's or the Wolf people ( don't remember how to spell it XP)

2.Which ending was your favorite?

3. Which ending did you get first?

Now I will answer.

1. The Wolf People's. I don't hate Bastion or anything, I hate his murderous followers :evil:.

2. I liked Hopeful future. Katie got to live forever with a sexy vampire husband. And know one I cared about died :D

3. I got Bloodbath first by mistake (I think that's what it is called), I meant to chose I didn't believe in destiny, but I accedentilly chose Yes, so I got stuck with everyone dying. :cry: .

phoenixgirl

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:00 am

1. I'd choose the wolf people's side. For some reason, I've always had a prejudice against vampires. lol

2. Hmm, my favorite ending would have to be Hopeful Future. (Predictable, I know. lol) But I like how everyone was happy in the end and justice was done.

3. I don't remember the name of the first ending I got but it was the one where Christina and Jeremy ended up together.
Please help and support me here.

Calixte9

#3 Postby Calixte9 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:33 am

1. I wouldn't really chose either but If I had to pick, most probably the vampire (Not exactly a vampire side though, as there's only one of them.)

2. I like the New Order ending because you were able to bring peace between Bastian and The Wolfriemen (how ever it's spelt), it also seemed that most of the people got what they wanted. After thinking about it long and hard, I also have a liking for the Crossfire ending, the only thing that I didn't like was that Bastian died without your character having any much understanding of what was going on (And sad how it ended for Bastian).

3. The first ending that I got was the Foretold ending, which I sort of expected as i steered Christina towards it by being as good to Bastian as possible.

FantasyFan

#4 Postby FantasyFan » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:15 pm

1. I generally prefer vampires to werewolves, but I think the Wolfriemen are awesome. Embracing the animal within, I'd love that.

2. Call me evil, but I love the Blood Reject ending, where Christina takes control of the situation and ends it once and for all. I also like the Judas Kiss ending. Yeah, I like the New Order ending too. It's probably the happiest ending.

3. The Blood Reject ending.

FantasyFan

#5 Postby FantasyFan » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:21 pm

OH, I can't believe I forgot about the Fresh Start ending! THAT'S my favorite one. Christina and Lucy as a couple - YAY!

Biawog

#6 Postby Biawog » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 pm

1.I'd choose the Wolfriemen side :).I usually prefer vampires,but I think the Wolfriemen rock!

2.I like the Hopeful Future.It's my favorite one because everything seemed to be well!Cristhina (sorry if it's spelled wrong!) ges her life back,withou having to worry about vampires kidnapping her,and the Wolfriemen don't need to fight with Bastian ever again!Also,Lucy gets in good terms again with her friend :3.It's a good ending!

3.The first one I got was the Foretold one.I didn't have yet the guide,so I played based on my choices and what would I do.Since I'm very loyal to my friends,I stood with Lucy for too long,but rejected her in the end as a love interest xD.So the only possible ending I could get was the Foretold one :P.Guess I would become a vampire if I was in that situation!

YuriLuver

#7 Postby YuriLuver » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 am

1. Wolfriemen. Definitely.

2. I liked Hopeful Future (but doesn't everyone?). It's just so.... happy.

3. The first one I got was Drowning. I didn't have the guide, and I thought running from the mansion would actually get me somewhere. :?

ark99k

#8 Postby ark99k » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:03 am

1.Wolfriemen because Bastion was very nice but the people who followed him not so nice.
2. I liked hopeful future best, but new order was pretty good and Judas kiss because it was the only ending with Tim.
3. I got Judas kiss first.
★Shining like a star!★

Kirroha

#9 Postby Kirroha » Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:41 pm

1. I haven't got all the endings so far yet, but I'll go with the vampires - I have something against gang-like, animal-like violence.

2. Blood Rejection - it's tragic, but ended everything. I liked the one where Lucy survived and was adopted by Mrs. Robinson.

3. Held in Trust.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”