Game Portals

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
phoenixgirl

Game Portals

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:03 am

Hi all,

I know that Fatal Hearts is still quite a bit away from being released but I was wondering. When it's all completed and ready for release, will it be released only on Hanako or will it also be released on other game portals? Sometimes I buy games on BigFish, MSN, Reflexive, and ArcadeTown so that's why I'm wondering. :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Sep 09, 2007 1:23 pm

It's hard to say. I intend to approach a few of them, but portals are often big on the 'family friendly' aspect - by nature of plot, Fatal Hearts includes a small amount of blood and violence, one or two swear words in extreme circumstances, and so on. Some portals may turn it down on those grounds, and I won't know until they've had a chance to test the game and see how they feel about the content.

I can guess pretty clearly that it will not end up on MSN. The others, perhaps. BFG is interested, anyway. But for now I just don't know.

Of course, as seen with Cute Knight Deluxe, if there ever is an expanded version, there's a benefit to buying it here. :) (I'm not currently planning one though, but you never know.)

phoenixgirl

#3 Post by phoenixgirl » Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:36 am

Ahh, I see. Thanks for the reply. I may very well buy it from here then. Of course, I'd need to play the free trial version first. :wink:
Please help and support me here.