Any chance of a Fatal Hearts 2?

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.

Best game ever? If not what is your favorite?

Yes.
75%
Or no.
25%

Total votes: 56

Mystique2821

Any chance of a Fatal Hearts 2?

#1 Post by Mystique2821 » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:04 am

Without a doubt this is my favorite game ever. The fact with all of the different possiblities and the concept that when you finish one ending you can chose another is like playing multiple games. I love the suspense and personal interaction. I played this game quite some time a go and ask myself with their be a continuation? Please let me know I await the prospect with high anticipation. Thanks for the game I loved it!!

AnimeMint

#2 Post by AnimeMint » Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:55 pm

I really would love Fatal hearts 2! I also think it's the best game ever :!:
But I remember reading somewhere in the forum that Hanako was saying something like she can't make a sequel because she couldn't choose one ending to continue by making it the ''true'' ending.(or something like that :) )
:cry: :cry: :cry:
But why choose an ending? I mean it could be like a totally new story but instead of Christina you are Lucy! (just my idea as an example)

Mystique2821

#3 Post by Mystique2821 » Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 pm

I have never played a game like Fatal Hearts!!! I love it and the fact that the impression has stayed with me till this point says a lot. I love your concept about the using a different character or even the possiblity of being able to select an individual character and following different paths would be great. Be I truely respect and understand the decision of not making a sequel. Doesn't mean I still wouldn't love the idea!! :wink:

Jonquille

#4 Post by Jonquille » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:40 am

i didn't really enjoy it...
but perhaps that's because i really hate horror? (and the creepy, dark undertone that made me get the walkthrough JUST so i wouldn't run into a nightmare-inducing ending....really wasn't a plus, but for horror lovers, then i'm sure this is an impossible treat.)
right now my favorite game is something between the 2nd fantasia game (mentioned on this site), and the ckk game- the fantasia's only mentioned because i adore otome, and the cute knight because it's so polished and versatile.

Esphirisa

#5 Post by Esphirisa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:35 pm

To tell the truth, I didn't really consider Fatal Hearts a horror game. (Well, different people have different thoughts.)
It was really interesting and you could hardly guess what would happen next. And as usual there's finding out about the origins, etc. etc.
It's one game that's hard to forget.

Jonquille

#6 Post by Jonquille » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:18 pm

true, well.
there's definitely a darker feel to it than most other..bright..sparkly ~SHIIIINY~ girls games..
ex, the murders and all...
(sorry for those who haven't played, i don't quite know how to do a spoiler thingamabob)
for me...
well, i don't want to criticize the game, especially because i haven't played it in so long.
but for me personally, i found the characters more unappealing than the story, but that may be the fault of preference in character design? meaning that...it was like having the evil witch marry prince charming- only prince charming wasn't charming. (< but i just don't like facial hair either, so again, it's likely just the fault of preference on character design.

wardeworth

#7 Post by wardeworth » Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:16 am

It is superb and worth playing game.In it we play the role of Christina Robertson, a fifteen-year-old girl haunted by mysterious and disturbing dreams. Her character in this game s very nicely written. A killer is stalking and murdering other young women in her town. I don't understand why Fatal Hearts is not recommended for young children, i didn't really consider it is a horror game. I love it's concept about the using a different character.
Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.

aya_lyka

#8 Post by aya_lyka » Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm

AnimeMint wrote:I really would love Fatal hearts 2! I also think it's the best game ever :!:
But I remember reading somewhere in the forum that Hanako was saying something like she can't make a sequel because she couldn't choose one ending to continue by making it the ''true'' ending.(or something like that :) )
:cry: :cry: :cry:
But why choose an ending? I mean it could be like a totally new story but instead of Christina you are Lucy! (just my idea as an example)
well im with you on that. it really doesn't have to be the same characters i mean the story could start off from an ending that was never in the first Fatal Hearts like in the future with Christina having to end up with someone not in the first game and this time she has a daughter as the main protagonist then her mom's past catches up with her. you know something like that. or a fresh new story that doesn't even connect the Christian's story. i mean there are many possibilities for a sequel. i love this game and i would love to see more of it.

AnimeMint

#9 Post by AnimeMint » Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Yeah... I guess we all have some cool ideas for the sequel and a lot of people just loved this game. Now we can cross our fingers and dream that in the future there will be something like Fatal Hearts 2.
I'm still not losing hope for that xD

azureXtwilight

#10 Post by azureXtwilight » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:59 am

Why not? Somehow, I was fairly dissatisfied by the endings.
I really want to see something more happens with them... if there is one ending that is considered true :D