A reeeeeeally important question.

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
KatKry

A reeeeeeally important question.

#1 Post by KatKry » Sun May 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Um...hi. I'm new and I wanted to buy that Fatal Hearts game but I have a question to ask first. I'm from South Africa and this thing is worth dollars but we have rands here. Would I still be able to buy or is it a big no no for people without dee big dollars? :?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun May 18, 2008 5:01 pm

Hello out there in South Africa! I've never been there. :)

You should be able to buy from almost anywhere in the world as long as you have a credit card or other online payment system like PayPal. The buying sites will generally automatically translate the price to the equivalent in local currency. If you are from a country like Russia where there is a lot of piracy, the payment people will tend to slow down the transaction and look at it really carefully to be sure everything's okay before approving it, and they'll ask questions if they're suspicious about something.

Otherwise, it should be fine. You can go on and try and ask me if you have any problems?

If you don't have a way to pay online and you're in a faraway country, that's a bigger problem, because I can't use cash or checks from distant lands very well. On the other hand, I used to be a coin collector when I was very young, and might be willing to trade games for foreign coins even if I can't use them. :)

KatKry

Should work

#3 Post by KatKry » Mon May 19, 2008 5:56 pm

So it should work, right? :D Only problem is my mom still refuses to let me get the games :cry: I've tried everything but nothing works on her. I just adore Fatal Hearts and Cute Knight. Still trying to convince her.

phoenixgirl

#4 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue May 20, 2008 1:23 am

Aww, I'm so sorry. That can be frustrating when your parents refuse to get you something that you love. Perhaps you can get one of the games for your birthday or do some work around the house to earn them. :)
Please help and support me here.

zoeeeee <3

#5 Post by zoeeeee <3 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:54 pm

If you become a member of big fish games you might get some free credits including fatal hearts, ;D x

FantasiaWHT

#6 Post by FantasiaWHT » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm

I actually got my first Hanako (affiliated) game through a "free game a day" website. Every day (origianlly, now it's only once a week =/) they put up different free games, and I got Heileen that way. I enjoyed it a lot, so I bought Science Girls too.

I'm not sure if it's ok to post the site here, so I'll wait until an admin says it's ok

hanako
Site Admin

#7 Post by hanako » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:08 pm

Game Giveaway of the Day is a legal site, they pay developers a small fee to give away the game free for a day - and as you notice, some of those customers will get interested and go looking for more games to buy, so it works out okay for everyone.

We did have Fatal Hearts there once. If enough people begged them to re-order it from me, it could be there again someday, but I can't promise because it requires multiple people to agree to stuff!

(also, zoe, if you see this, can you make your avatar a bit smaller please? :) )

FantasiaWHT

#8 Post by FantasiaWHT » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:13 pm

Haha, I knew it was a legit site, I just didn't want to mention it if it wasn't allowed in the forum. Thanks for the quick response.

zoeeeee <3

#9 Post by zoeeeee <3 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm

ls this too big ?? i want a cute one :P :) x