Just a thought...

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
aislin2476`

Just a thought...

#1 Post by aislin2476` » Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:23 am

This game would be awesome on the Nintendo DS. Ever thought about that?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:02 am

I wish I could make DS games... I love my DS. :)

But unfortunately it's not quite that simple. I can't just put the game on there, I don't have the DS toolkits and the Nintendo contacts and the ability to make cartridges and things like that. My games can only end up on the DS if a DS publisher picks them up. I'm not entirely sure whether I want that or not. On the one hand, it would be really, really cool. On the other hand, I'd have to help port the code and that would distract me from getting more games written. I have so many projects I'm doing already.

Anyway, if a DS publisher makes an offer, we'll see.

(My stack of DS games include Phantom Hourglass, Meteos, Another Code, Elite Beat Agents...)

aislin2476`

I know it's not so easy.

#3 Post by aislin2476` » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 am

I knew that a publisher would have to pick it up. I have a friend that works on Nintendo games, and he's talked to me about it a little. Well, my friend does Wii games, and it's his older brother works on the DS games. I just thought that the format of this game would complement the DS nicely, and while I was playing it for HOURS AND HOURS trying to unlock every picture in the gallery and every ending (which I just finished, by the way, and I SO wish there were more of this game cause I totally love it), I was thinking how awesome it'd be to be able to curl up on the couch to play rather than have to sit at my desk. :wink:

Anyways, this game is so awesome that now I want to get more of your games to try. Cute Knight is next. I'd heard of it before, but never played it.