A Game for Anime-Obsessed Emo Teens?

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
MONIK_11

A Game for Anime-Obsessed Emo Teens?

#1 Postby MONIK_11 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:06 am

what do u think?is it??

FantasyFan

#2 Postby FantasyFan » Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Well, I'm neither anime-obsessed nor a teen, but I'm IN LOVE with this game. I can definitely see anime-obsessed teens loving it too.

aislin2476`

pfft.

#3 Postby aislin2476` » Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:43 am

Ditto above.

Andy

Re: A Game for Anime-Obsessed Emo Teens?

#4 Postby Andy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:46 pm

MONIK_11 wrote:what do u think?is it??

I am not "EMO," and I enjoyed the game. I also only like several amines, and they are nothing like the style of this game. =P

Jinroh

#5 Postby Jinroh » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:53 pm

Umm...I'm not a teen, my wife is, I'm not Emo anymore, neither is she, and we're both Anime Obssessed. So draw your own conclusion. Which is that this game is very well done, well written, well stylized, and in general is awesome. :)

Troll Much?
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

lill_sweetty

#6 Postby lill_sweetty » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Hm...anime-obsessed? I'm manga-obsessed, but not anime. And may I say, I am manga-obsessed merely because I can't get the deep story and expressive art that is girlfriendly from American comics or certain books.

That's why I love Fatal Hearts as well, not because I'm " an anime-obsessed, emo teen."

Sara

Re: A Game for Anime-Obsessed Emo Teens?

#7 Postby Sara » Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:32 pm

Wow. I don't consider myself anime-obsessed. I LOVE anime, I really do, I think that the art style is beautiful, and I do watch anime as a hobby. But I'm not "obsessed". I just enjoy it.
Actually, if Fatal Hearts had ocidental-style graphics I'd still play it without reservations. It's the rich story that made me a fan. But of course, the art is cute and is a bonus. :) But I don't deny it, maybe a lot of people felt compelled to play this game at first because they were attracted by the art.

Emo? Emo is a vague adjective. Emo as in "emo"tional? Aren't we all? If you're talking about the so-called life style, then I'm not an emo, lol, I love life.
I don't see why this game is for "emo teens" as you put it. Not a single reason comes to mind. So perhaps you could explain...?

Anyway, for me this game is for everyone. Somehow, tt's like the Twilight books (that appeal to a wide audience), except the story is better and it is more suspense-filled. :P

mitzelflx

what?

#8 Postby mitzelflx » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:52 pm

this isnt emo at all. dosent have anything to do with emo.
dont you think there would be wrist cutting, obnoxiously tight pants, and STRAIGHTENED hair??? =D

other wise its not emo XP

BUT

there are some emo kids that loook like anime characters =D

Esphirisa

#9 Postby Esphirisa » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:50 pm

Lol, I'm anime-obsessed, I suppose I count as a teen, but I seriously doubt I'm emo...?

I love the game for it's art, storyline, adventure and mysteries, not because of anything else.

k24601

#10 Postby k24601 » Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:26 am

I think there's nothing wrong with being "anime obsessed" (as long as you remember to take showers on a regular basis and such...hahaha just like with any obsession you shouldn't let it rule you so much that you don't even take showers on a regular basis) and although I hate the term "emo" and crap about it I think there's nothing wrong with calling yourself "emo" (if you wanna be stupid and call yourself emo hey that's your call) as long as you aren't really cutting your wrists and stuff...seriously the whole "emo = wrist cutter" thing is stupid and people are stupid about it arrrg the whole thing is stupid

Except for the obnoxious puzzles I kinda like Fatal Hearts. I am "anime obsessed" but I'm not "emo" or a teen.

cuddlyEmo

#11 Postby cuddlyEmo » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:18 pm

...I'm a teen. And anime-obsessed. I get called the term "emo" a lot.
uhm.

but no, seriously. this game has NOTHING to do with emos.
it's an anime-styled visual novel/ dating game (kinda goes from the description). doesn't mean you're anime-OBSESSED.
and from what i've read in the forum so far, is that both kiddies and adults also like it. even though the main audience probably IS teens.

your cuddly "emo".

Oki

#12 Postby Oki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:42 pm

Well I won't lie. I'm pretty anime obsessed and even work for an anime blog that's pretty successful. But I think the game is for more than just that. But uh...until I'm 20 in a month, I can't deny any of these things except emo.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”