The crafty police

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Rospai

The crafty police

#1 Post by Rospai » Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:19 am

[color=darkred][/color][size=18][/size] :( I have followed every step and I cannot get out of the park. I have even tried to skip the puzzle. I press F10, it asks for the code.....I type in Skip Puzzle (957) and I get and error that says I can ignore or abort? If I abort I exit the game.....[size=24][/size][color=red][/color]Help.......Please. I would like to get to the end of this game before summer. :evil:
Rosapi

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:04 pm

Check the directions for entering skip codes again. :)

It's not skip_puzzle(number), it's skip_puzzle(), then hit enter. THEN you will be prompted to enter the number. At that point if you have the wrong number it won't do anything at all but if you have the right one it will move you out of the puzzle.

Also, there are some pretty good explanations of how to get away from the police elsewhere on the forum... I think there's a step-by-step somewhere. Will edit with link when I find it...

edit: http://hanako.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=74#990

Rospai

Police

#3 Post by Rospai » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:21 pm

:lol: Thank you so much, you rock! :D
Rosapi

Rospai

Police

#4 Post by Rospai » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:32 pm

:cry: Boy am I dumb.....I should have tried it before I posted an answer. It still does not work for me. I tried it like this Skip_Puzzle() then pressed enter.....I got the same error message...so I tried it in all caps......same error message....Either I am the dumbest thing you have ever met or something is wrong....Please help me I am going CRAZY! But thanks for your help. You are very prompt. :D
Rosapi

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:16 pm

skip_puzzle(), then hit enter
It's all lower-case. Just copy-and-paste it, that's simplest. (Or use the suggestion from the other thread to get past the cops without skipping)