Blood Rejection Ending

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Twinlab

Blood Rejection Ending

#1 Postby Twinlab » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:15 pm

I can't get the Blood Rejection ending, can anyone tell me step by step how to get it?

phoenixgirl

#2 Postby phoenixgirl » Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:53 pm

Hmm, I think blood rejection is the second ending. If I remember correctly, you have to follow Jeremy's path. Then you have to kill Bastian and then reject Jeremy. Then you should get the blood rejection ending. :)
Please help and support me here.

alyssa_robinson

Uhhhhh

#3 Postby alyssa_robinson » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:33 pm

WTF?Jeremy's path means?!Well what i though was getting in the car going with him instead of Lucy and go on the date and guess what?I ended up being killed D<
Just tell STEP by STEP please thank you

Scorpion26

#4 Postby Scorpion26 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:37 pm

I think you got killed because when Lucy asks you about your future profession, you say that you don't know. Just pick a certain career and i don't think you should be killed. And yes, get in the car, go to him instead of Lucy when you have to choose, go on dates and all that. When he asks you if you believe in destiny, say no. And when the wolf gang attacks, stay with him. That's basically it, I guess. And then just do what phoenixgirl told you to. :)

Return to “Fatal Hearts”