Magic, Vampires and Werewolves

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
RIDance

Magic, Vampires and Werewolves

#1 Post by RIDance » Wed Jan 30, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello! I just finished a few endings of the game (all on the Jeremy path). I was under the impression that the game was like a realistic murder mystery... I had no idea it was about vampires and werewolves. I'm just curious... do all of the story paths have to do with this stuff? Thanks!

emichan

#2 Post by emichan » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:47 pm

jeremy's path has the most magic... randy probably has the least but its all part of the same story

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:41 pm

Well, it's all part of the same story, but you take different perspectives.

Several endings with Bastian have you either care for the wolfriemen or not care about them at all. Randy and Tim both have endings where you save both the vampires and wolfriemen or you don't care about the vampires and kill the cult. ~__~ So I guess same story and different perspective.

Really? You thought it was a realistic murder mystery? It is about murder, and about a mystery, and it's pretty realistic other than the werewolves and vampire stuff.

All endings have those stuff to some degree. You get the least I think in Elizabeth as the gameplay is cut short and you never really learn what happens.

Yume

#4 Post by Yume » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:29 pm

Yup some endings would only give you one side of the big picture as mentioned above. But all link up to each other in a nice way!