wikipedia

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
emichan

wikipedia

#1 Post by emichan » Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:45 pm

someone should make a fatal hearts page! :)

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:18 am

Yup, I totally agree. Fatal Hearts is a wonderful game and deserves all the recognition it can get. I'm currently working on my own walkthrough for the game but if I have time, I can make such a page in Wikipedia. :)
Please help and support me here.

AnnabellaThrax

#3 Post by AnnabellaThrax » Fri Jan 25, 2008 2:02 pm

Ooh, I agree, it does need one.
As do all the other Hanako Games... And the current Hanako Games article should be extended to include plenty more facts about Georgina and her website!
You know you've made it in life when you've got a wiki page ;]

Unfortunately I'm too much a procrastinator to do this myself >.< But if anyone else does, they'll deserve all the milk and cookies in the world :]
♥ You better run, 'cause the DJ's got a gun... ♥

Yume

#4 Post by Yume » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:26 pm

O: Sweet idea! But I'm an idiot when it comes to editing stuff on wikipedia etc. Has anyone done such stuff before?

phoenixgirl

#5 Post by phoenixgirl » Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:39 am

@Yume:

I've edited a Wikipedia page but it was just minor stuff. There was an error and I had to correct it. But I've never made a page entirely from scratch so this would be entirely different.

I am pretty busy nowadays because there's so much going on in my life (lol) but I'll see if I can make the time to do a Wikipedia entry. Fatal Hearts really deserves one. :)
Please help and support me here.