Help with Jeremy

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
logmille

Help with Jeremy

#1 Post by logmille » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:49 am

I've been able to get all of the endings except for the one where Chrsitina ends up with Jeremy. The strategy guide just says to "follow Jeremy" to get there- but if i do that then i end up getting murdered behind a bowling alley! What do I need to do differently? Please help!

Yume

#2 Post by Yume » Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:33 am

You do?? :shock: Lol, that's odd because his ending was one of the first ones I got. Let's see.

Get into his car after being chased by the police. Then when Christina and Lucy are being chased by Randy, get into his car too. When Jeremy sends both of them back, stay behind to talk to him. Afterwards, you basically have to choose the option that favours him: go to the library with him, go to the bowling alley.

The turning point would be when he drives Christina to Bastian's house, as he is convinced that you are Kirsten (you SHOULD tell him the dreams, memories, do magic etc. throughout the course of the game). Once there, you should go into the house. You would meet Bastian and all, but also see Jeremy in the basement. It's there he tells you that you can drain Bastian and pass some power to him. Follow with everything till the ritual where you'll do as Jeremy suggests. Then you'll get the ending.

This should help too

If there's anything missing, just point it out! Hope this helps. (:

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:13 pm

If you're getting killed behind the bowling alley, you're missing steps much much earlier in the game, so Yume's answer may not help. :)

Basically, the ending where you get killed on your date happens only if your choices set Christina up to look like an airhead. (You should have signs during the fast-food lunch with Jeremy that everything is not going well between you and that he thinks you're dumb.) Go WAY back to the pool scene with Lucy at the beginning and when she asks you questions about what you want to be when you grow up, pick smart answers!