Elizabeth

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Oyasumi

Elizabeth

#1 Postby Oyasumi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Am I the only one who really doesn't like this girl? There's something off about her. She always seemed like a little creeper to me. The fact that she was so anxious to get rid of Lucy to have you all to herself only makes it worse. She was my least favorite character.

Scorpion26

#2 Postby Scorpion26 » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:58 pm

No, you are not the only one, I didn't like her much either. Plus the fact that pretty much everyone in the game liked her a lot made it even worse. Christina's mum was ready to adopt her any moment, Marta was all ''big sister'' like to her, all of the ''Scooby gang'' (as Randy says) trusted her and accepted her more than they trusted Christina (but that's because she's friends with Lucy, I guess), plus that ending where it says she and Jeremy started dating. And I'm like... why?

ninive

Re: Elizabeth

#3 Postby ninive » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:10 pm

I liked her at first, I wished she was romanceable, but there's an ending when her and the other wolfriemen stops Christina from going to Bastian. I think it's the 'pyrrus' ending. She was all like "Why can't I be your best friend, why are you always with Lucy?" then she has no problems of chosing them (that she knew for like, a couple days?) over her.
There's also a dialogue somewhere in the middle where Christina calls her and she's all "Don't pretend you like me now, go back to Lucy" ... like what the hell

Wait, you mean there's an ending with Elizabeth dating Jeremy?

Return to “Fatal Hearts”