shopping mall

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Cosima

shopping mall

#1 Postby Cosima » Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:34 am

Hi!
I really need help with the shopping mall, where i have to buy different things for Lucy. I got all of them besides the quarters. Can anyone tell me how and where i get them. Cause i dont have any idea and tried everything out.
PLZ help me with this puzzle. I couldnt find any posts for it.

Cosima

emichan

#2 Postby emichan » Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:01 pm

you get the quarters from the arcade after you have the cash.

christina_robinson

Re: shopping mall

#3 Postby christina_robinson » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Cosima wrote:Hi!
I really need help with the shopping mall, where i have to buy different things for Lucy. I got all of them besides the quarters. Can anyone tell me how and where i get them. Cause i dont have any idea and tried everything out.
PLZ help me with this puzzle. I couldnt find any posts for it.

Cosima

i can't even get the phone how do you do that without jeramy being able to see u??????????
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o
plz help me! :cry:

emichan

#4 Postby emichan » Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:20 pm

the phone? i don't think you need a phone, i think you're supposed to get quarters so she can use a payphone. i don't remember all the things you're supposed to get anymore though. but im sure you don't get a phone because the police can track cellphones.

tjrocks2

mall

#5 Postby tjrocks2 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:50 am

if any1's out there i just can't get past the mall i almost get everything almost everyt ime but i run out of time is there anyway i can get it done faster? :?:

lill_sweetty

#6 Postby lill_sweetty » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:30 pm

All of the things you need are to the right side when you go up so I don't think Jeremy seeing you is a big problem. Just stick to your right.

Also, keep them all close together, so you can hand stuff to Lucy easily. Make sure Elizabeth passes the money to the other 2 so they can do their own shopping too. And when selecting destinations, make sure they cross each other. It doesn't have to be overlapping. Just slightly touching. ^^ Those are my tips.

If you're REALLY stuck, there's the walkthrough in the secrets section.

sspragg

#7 Postby sspragg » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:13 pm

does anyone have the code for this one? it's not in the strategy guide

hanako
Site Admin

#8 Postby hanako » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:57 pm

All the codes are in the strategy guide. You have to highlight the whole area with your mouse so that all text is selected (it's written white on white - like this - to be hidden) The shopping puzzle is on page 61.

Mushi_Rei

#9 Postby Mushi_Rei » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:47 am

:/ i need help with the shopping mall to becuase i keep ALMOST getting there. do i need to give lucy all the items by the end of the time? and for somereason my computer wont let me run the stratagy guid >.>

Return to “Fatal Hearts”