Fatal Hearts Soundtrack ...

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
An81angel

Fatal Hearts Soundtrack ...

#1 Post by An81angel » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:39 pm

I really like the music in "Fatal Hearts", is there anyway to get a soundtrack for it? Is there a way to download it from this site? Can we request a CD?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:46 pm

For various complicated legal reasons I'm not allowed to provide soundtracks separately. However, if you look in the snd directory of your game install you should be able to find most of the music. You can also see some of the songs (and more music by the composer) at

Code: Select all

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSiYlSyZ2o
(You have to copy-paste that link, it won't work right on the board)

An81angel

#3 Post by An81angel » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:58 pm

hanako wrote:For various complicated legal reasons I'm not allowed to provide soundtracks separately. However, if you look in the snd directory of your game install you should be able to find most of the music. You can also see some of the songs (and more music by the composer) at

Code: Select all

http://www.garageband.com/song?|pe1|S8LTM0LdsaSiYlSyZ2o
(You have to copy-paste that link, it won't work right on the board)
Yeah, I can understand the legal stuff. What is an "SND Directory". Does it list the music/composer, or is it an actual music file that i can put in an iPod? Thanks for the link, I'll check it out when I have more time.

::: HUGS :::

lill_sweetty

#4 Post by lill_sweetty » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:28 am

I think SND directory is part of the files/folders the game install to your computer that you should be able to find. (Correct me if I'm wrong, but when I look at the folders the game install on my computer--so that I can find the uninstall button maybe-- that's usually where I find all the music and pics and stuff....)

If you go to computers, your C drive, program files, then look for Fatal Hearts and click on the folder, all of your game infos (your data, the game itself, pictures, and also music) should be there--basically, all that the game needs to function.

Yume

#5 Post by Yume » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:23 am

I believe there's folder called 'snd' where all the music files are stored. (: You'll have to see which program can play those files (.ogg, .wav) then~

An81angel

Yeah, I got it ...

#6 Post by An81angel » Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:18 am

Thank you all for helping me out. I found the music and I copied it into my computers music program (Roxio - if anyone wants to do it too), and then I burned it to a CD ... incase my computer crashes and I lose it all. I hope that's okay? It's just that I have this "thing" about music box melodies ... I collect what ever I can find. I hope to someday find a nice person to compose a melody for me so i can have it made into my own personal music box ... ahhh, if wishes were horses. Anyway, thanks again ... you made my day.

::: HUGS :::