Fatal Hearts Out Now on Game Portals

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
phoenixgirl

Fatal Hearts Out Now on Game Portals

#1 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:25 pm

Hi all,

I know this announcement is a bit late but I just wanted to say that I noticed Fatal Hearts is out on Big Fish and Arcadetown (although for Arcadetown, it's been there for a while). I'm so happy for hanako and the rest of the team behind the game for making it so successful and wonderful. It deserves all the recognition in the world. I remember when I got Cute Knight and how I fell in love with it. When I bought Fatal Hearts here, that got me to remember why I love the games here. :D

So thank you all for making such a wonderful game and I can't wait to see what other future games are in store. :D
Please help and support me here.

An81angel

Big Fish

#2 Post by An81angel » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:44 pm

Yes, I got my copy of FH at BigFish the other day. I'm a big BigFish-er, so i'm glad that This game got there too. Thanks for the cool games, I hope you keep making more and more like FH.

::: HUGS :::

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:33 am

^^ I usually don't buy casual games from any place OTHER than Bigfishgames (i'm a bigfishgamer too...) That's where I find out about all the casual games, though indie games come out later there than if you go to the developer's website.

But that was the place that I learned about Cute Knight and Aveyond, and that's how it lead me to this site and Fatal Hearts. I'm really glad it's out there. It's pretty popular, so more revenue will DEFINITELY be coming your way, Georgina (so make us some more awesome games! :D j/k. Take your sweet time. Your games are worth the wait..:P)

Yume

#4 Post by Yume » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:27 am

I follow BigFish closely too. XD It was from there that I saw CuteKnights and Aveyond too and thus here~ X)

As said, great work and can't wait for those on upcoming! (:

hanako
Site Admin

#5 Post by hanako » Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:24 pm

We're out on Reflexive now (and getting terrible reviews from people who don't like reading. Which is perfectly fair - if you don't want to read a lot, you will hate this game. But it would be nice to see some reviews from people who like the game too, to give a more balanced view of it.... :) )

phoenixgirl

#6 Post by phoenixgirl » Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:09 am

Well, there are always some critics out there. :P

I'll see if I can give a good review on Reflexive. Quite busy and all nowadays but anything to promote a great game. :wink:

And I like reading. Love reading the classics in my spare time. :wink:
Please help and support me here.