I feel so stupid asking this

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
minimeme155

I feel so stupid asking this

#1 Postby minimeme155 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:02 am

I am playing this game for the first time in 2012. Wow most of these comments are from a few years ago plus. I'm not really expecting alot of hope for this to be answered. When entering a cheat code I hit the F10 key but unfortunately for me nothing pops up. Of all things I finally became stuck at the macaroni part. One of the simplest ones. *facepalm* I stir and grate(stir quite often) but the cooking nearly seems time based and not how often you stir to keep the bubbles down. I have gotten so close doing super sonic grating but nothing ever comes of it so I resorted to researching tips or a cheat code for it. I must be doing something wrong because no box pops up. I'd appreciate any help on this. Thank you. :D

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Are you using a laptop or another sort of computer/keyboard that has a function lock key? Sometimes the normal behavior of the F-keys is disabled by your keyboard, and it will only work if you find the Function Lock / FnLock / F-Lock key and press that first.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”