Suggestions for bonus graphics?

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
hanako
Site Admin

Suggestions for bonus graphics?

#1 Post by hanako » Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:30 am

While it's not for certain, I'm thinking about making a special CD version for Fatal Hearts. It wouldn't be sold in stores (don't have a retail deal yet, unfortunately) but it would allow people to get a shiny backup copy, or to buy the game if they don't like buying downloads, or to have a pretty CD to give as a gift.

If I do this, I will want to get some special graphics made only for the CD version. Probably wallpaper. But what should it be of?

What characters would you like to see a new picture of, and what would you like them to be doing?

I may or may not use any suggestions from this thread... and suggestions involving tentacles will be ignored! :)

Yume

#2 Post by Yume » Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:41 am

Pretty graphics~ :o

I suppose a nice, hopeful image of Christina would be nice. (since she most of the times she looks otherwise)

Or perhaps a childhood image of her with Lucy?

My mind is quite blank at the moment. If there's anything else I'll come back to it. :)

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:53 am

I really would like, for every pairing, a special picture of Christina and that person. ^^ I want it to be a bit more...hopeful? (Though I do know fatal hearts is rather grim.)

I'm also wishing for some parts of the story to be illustrated. Maybe it's just my personal view, but I think a picture of her mom and her would be nice as I don't think the gallery (in the game) has one.....>.< And maybe not so much pictures, but would it be possible to add extra stuff in for the CD game? Not as in bonus game materials, but as in bonus data? Like more info on Christina...

I don't know!! I'm drawing a blank!!! :?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Post by hanako » Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:05 am

So, happy pictures!

Sounds like a plan. :)