jeremy magic (fackel) HELP!!!!!!!

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
khaory

jeremy magic (fackel) HELP!!!!!!!

#1 Post by khaory » Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:10 pm

well im already making symbol like < about a hundred times n it don't work... i wonder why??
it say you're not quite getting the whole symbol. plzz help...

phoenixgirl

#2 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:27 pm

When you make the fackel, it should take up almost the entire screen. Like the vertex of the fackel should be in the left middle of the screen.

If you did that and it's still not working, then you probably need to make the sign quickly. Move your mouse quickly to make the sign and then you should get it. :)
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Post by hanako » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:37 pm

If you check the strategy guide I think there's a screenshot of a completed symbol (as well as details of how to skip the puzzle if it's bugging you)

Yume

#4 Post by Yume » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:11 am

That happened for me too (and I got quite annoyed, but even more determined to get it right).

But yes, as mentioned earlier, it should take up almost the whole screen. For me, I had to do it slowly if not my mouse would fly away, lol.

christina_robinson

#5 Post by christina_robinson » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:52 pm

i'm stuck on the other one you have to do you know the one in the liabary i just can't seem to do it :(
i'm trying to do it now but i came on this to see if any one can help me!

phoenixgirl

#6 Post by phoenixgirl » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:16 am

@christina:

What I did for that puzzle was to make the symbol so that it was similar to a star.

Assuming that you have the sound still on, start on the lower left dot and then try to make a star. If you hear a ding sound, that indicates that you're doing the puzzle in the correct order. But you should make this one quickly; otherwise, you'll get a message saying that you lost focus and will have to start all over. :)
Please help and support me here.

lill_sweetty

#7 Post by lill_sweetty » Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:31 pm

Before you get to the puzzle, concentrate on the pattern that Jeremy made behind you as he talks to you. ^^ Then, just follow it.

I can't seem to remember correctly, but I THINK it's an eight pointed star or something similar...?