Favorite pairing for Christina? (SPOILERS)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.

Who's your favorite pairing for Christina?

Bastian
11%
Jeremy
21%
Tim
30%
Randy
20%
Lucy
19%

Total votes: 219

flwriter124

#46 Postby flwriter124 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:57 am

[quote="paperbullet"]Randy was best.

The Lucy ending disturbed me. I can't look at this game the same way anymore.[/quote]

SAME HERE, I still love it but not as much as I would of if it had been kept with only GxB pairings

Muse

#47 Postby Muse » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:02 am

Yeah. Well, I think in the end you can't please everyone. Some will love it, some won't. *Shrugs* Personally I love that Lucy was included, but I know it's not for everyone.

Animelen

#48 Postby Animelen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:56 am

BlackSwan wrote:Personally, I liked the Tim/Christina pairing. Well, that's probably because Tim is like me in so many ways, what with the mood swings and loyalty. He just cares so much about his friends he actually starts yelling. What happened with his dad earned him a few points too. When they kissed, I was like "THAT IS SOOO CUTE!!!!" and drooled at the picture in the gallery.

Lucy would need to be my second choice. She obviously cares alot for Christina.

Randy, I like the guy, but not as in romance ways. He seems a bit...a dunno...childish and too trusting. I wouldnt mind being friends with him though.

Bastian I'm pretty neutral about. He just loves Kirsten so much, but I'm kinda against the whole "I'll make you my wife just because I think you're my former lover." Seems a bit....clingy.

ooh ya!!! Everytime I see the pic its always that's soo cute!!! I always like atleast one guy in every anime I don't know why I just do arrgh so many crushes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eh well Tim I like with Chrsitina there shold've been an ending with both of em :( eh well but boo I couldn't get randy tuh trust me I wanted to unlock all the pictures and endings that's why

actually Jeremy was my first choice in the game to follow

AnimeMint

#49 Postby AnimeMint » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:18 pm

A lot of time passed after i bought this game and got all of it's endings, but I'm still replaying it... I guess my favourite pairing is with Tim (I sooo love the scene when Tim catches Christina x3, but I almost went crying when Elizabeth popped up saying that she won and ended that cute moment T.T xD)

flwriter124

#50 Postby flwriter124 » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:38 am

"A lot of time passed after i bought this game and got all of it's endings, but I'm still replaying it... I guess my favourite pairing is with Tim (I sooo love the scene when Tim catches Christina x3, but I almost went crying when Elizabeth popped up saying that she won and ended that cute moment T.T xD)"

LOL ME2! I was like "nooo elizabeth y'd u have to go and do that! *sigh* but there was kissing pic! but it also made me go D: that there wasnt a specific ending "for" him...

AnimeAngel79

Character pairings

#51 Postby AnimeAngel79 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:53 pm

Hmm well I've been playing the game and I believe I got 4 endings.. and.. well hell.

Bastian is ok. Not fond of the whole beard thing. (SHAVE IT OFF MISTER!)

I liked the Tim pairing I got. I wriggled happily with excitement and purred when he softly growled at Christina when he caught her in the game of tag. (wanted to slaughter Elizabeth for interrupting. Kiddo, go back to your books! DX< ) And the kiss scene was just rowr.

And Randy I absolutely loved. The ending I got with him was the Katie one. He's just the sweetest, kindest, warmest guy ever, that when he hugged Christina, I wanted to grab her and toss her aside, and put me in his arms instead. -giggles-

My big issue is, Here Christina appeared to get get Randy when he's safe, sweet, handsome, nice, protective..I mean dangit, he's great. And she gets him hugging her gently, getting close to her.... but...but... NOTHING on her side! What the frig?!

But she gets all hot with the vampire and the leader of the pack. Big ole, tongue shoved down her throat kiss from Bastian, and then she gets all kissing in the dark on the ground, with Tim...but.... NOTHING with Randy??? WHY?!?!?

-howls in frustration-

Someone pllllleeeeease explain to me why she had to get down and dirty with the bad boys.. but when the sweet guy shows up...we get NO action. Why??

-wilts whimpering- What... is it supposed to be the whole, "Nice guys finish last" thing? Bah!

Benazir

Re: Character pairings

#52 Postby Benazir » Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:47 am

AnimeAngel79 wrote:But she gets all hot with the vampire and the leader of the pack. Big ole, tongue shoved down her throat kiss from Bastian, and then she gets all kissing in the dark on the ground, with Tim...but.... NOTHING with Randy??? WHY?!?!?

-howls in frustration-

Someone pllllleeeeease explain to me why she had to get down and dirty with the bad boys.. but when the sweet guy shows up...we get NO action. Why??

Lesbian kiss, undead kiss... But there is no kiss with Randy. I'm disappointed too.... :cry:

hanako
Site Admin

#53 Postby hanako » Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:26 am

I was counting the doggie-kiss scene as Randy's kiss? :)

Benazir

#54 Postby Benazir » Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:18 pm

hanako wrote:I was counting the doggie-kiss scene as Randy's kiss? :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Well, yes, there is also the dog kiss.

btw... in the game, hottest (!) kiss was with ... a cold corpse (Bastian). :(

kyoli

#55 Postby kyoli » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:20 pm

ok i had a really hard time choosing between Randy, Lucy, and Bastian! i liked each of their stories equally! it is just to hard to choose!

Oki

#56 Postby Oki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Tough one. I'd say Randy but that's my dads name so it's slightly creepy! I'd say I liked the Good Bastian ending where you work together for a better future and stuff. I also like the runaway Lucy ending where you get the hell out of town and have fun time adventures forever.

Oyasumi

#57 Postby Oyasumi » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:40 pm

I voted for Lucy! Because I liked her from the moment I first started playing the game, but I was like "well, there's probably not an option to get her as a love interest..." But I played like I was pursuing her, just for fun, and to my surprise and delight she WAS a love interest. :D

Kirroha

#58 Postby Kirroha » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:27 am

I feel so sorry for Bastian. His devotion really touched me, especially the part where he was crying over Kirsten's dead body. I actually liked the ending where he agrees to love Christina for being Christina instead of Kirsten though, and makes up with the wolf gang. Though I also like Hopeful Future. Hmm.

I also liked the Jeremy x Christina ending, in its own twisted way. Jeremy really is a man with ambitions, and it's creepy but very true at the same time.

I didn't like Tim. The fact that his endings were meh also contributed to that.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”