Favorite pairing for Christina? (SPOILERS)

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.

Who's your favorite pairing for Christina?

Bastian
11%
Jeremy
21%
Tim
30%
Randy
20%
Lucy
19%

Total votes: 219

modestgoddess

#16 Postby modestgoddess » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:35 am

BTW - What about a triad with Christina, Lucy and the man of her choice? There's no reason she can't have the best of both worlds. :wink:

paperbullet

#17 Postby paperbullet » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:28 am

modestgoddess wrote:BTW - What about a triad with Christina, Lucy and the man of her choice? There's no reason she can't have the best of both worlds. :wink:

That's really messed up. In several different ways.

modestgoddess

#18 Postby modestgoddess » Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:18 am

paperbullet wrote:That's really messed up. In several different ways.

Why? Do you have something against polyamorous relationships and/or bisexuality? :twisted:

paperbullet

#19 Postby paperbullet » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:16 am

Uh... yes. A lot.

Whatever. It's my opinion.

hanako
Site Admin

#20 Postby hanako » Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:21 pm

BTW - What about a triad with Christina, Lucy and the man of her choice? There's no reason she can't have the best of both worlds.

Well, there is room for her to juggle both Lucy and Bastian after the New Order ending if she wants to...

Otherwise, I don't think most of the pairings as they turned out in the game would be too keen on sharing. But that doesn't have to stop fanfic! :)

lill_sweetty

#21 Postby lill_sweetty » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:13 am

paperbullet wrote:
modestgoddess wrote:BTW - What about a triad with Christina, Lucy and the man of her choice? There's no reason she can't have the best of both worlds. :wink:

That's really messed up. In several different ways.

Lol. I like that idea. Best of both worlds. Though I'm not sure if the man of her (or rather, my choice) would agree.....

Miss Rita Babii.X

#22 Postby Miss Rita Babii.X » Sat May 10, 2008 9:03 pm

IT WOULD HAVE TO BE TIM OR RANDY.... BUT I PICKED RANDY.. HE'S CUTE..! =]

fatalhearts1234321

#23 Postby fatalhearts1234321 » Sat May 10, 2008 10:53 pm

i think that christina and tim should have a ending together :roll:

Coolgamer

#24 Postby Coolgamer » Mon May 19, 2008 5:40 pm

Lucy. Most sincere affection out of all the choices.

Lendezu

#25 Postby Lendezu » Tue May 20, 2008 7:45 am

Till now, I got 6 endings. My favourite pairing for now is Jeremy. He is so sweet and polite. The pairing with Lucy is nice too :lol:
I think Randy or Tim would be good. Can't wait to unlock all the endings!!!

CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl

#26 Postby CrazyInsaneAnimeFanGirl » Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:29 pm

I thought all of the pairings were pretty good. I wish that there was ending with Jeremy that didn't involve killing anyone. And I feel a bit sorry for Tim, since he didn't get a real ending with Christina. I think he really does like her, but is very shy about it. He's tsundere. =3
Hopefully, in the Bastian endings, Christina (or Kirsten in that one ending) eventually convinces Bastian to shave. I don't hate facial hair, it's just that mustaches remind me of my dad, who has one. :lol: And to me, that's creepy.
Lucy is a sweetie. I enjoy looking back at the subtle hints about her.

The reluctance to talk about what she wants in a guy.
The necklace.
The movie theatre (C'mon, you KNOW she chose that slasher flick just so she'd have an excuse to cling to Christina and maybe have Christina cling to her).
The chase scene with Randy. Lucy's a tough girl. Personally, I think she just pretended to be helpless to see if Christina would defend her.
Then she's all concerned about Christina and Jeremy. It doesn't seem like she's concerned because she likes Jeremy, does it? :wink:
When she wants to run away, she's very eager to go with Christina, and when she agrees with her about Bastian, Lucy pauses before telling her what she thinks of her. When they do run away, she's clinging to Christina's arm and they look almost like an eloping couple. :mrgreen:
And in the Randy ending, when Christina talks about her dreams:
"Have you ever dreamed about me?"
If that doesn't scream "I AM TOTALLY GAY FOR YOU", I don't know what does. It's so sweet!

Actually, it's probably not just the New Order ending that has juggling in it. Hopeful Future probably has juggling with Randy and Lucy (once she gets around to actually confessing her feelings, anyway).

Jinroh

LUCY!!

#27 Postby Jinroh » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:52 pm

My played Fatal Hearts quite a lot and the ending that really made us squeek with delight was Lucy. We thought that they went so well together and made a totally kawaii couple!

It was so romantic when they ran away together. :blush:
The wolf and his mate howl, taking solace in the silver moon. Pressing ever foreward to see what the future holds.

Andy

#28 Postby Andy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:05 pm

modestgoddess wrote:This was a difficult poll for me, since I adore all of the characters for different reasons. I finally went with Tim - he's sharp as a tack, fiercly loyal, and that scene with him pinning Christina to the tree after the playful wolf chase is f***ing hot. :twisted:

I worked hard to not become a vampire... ...And I became one... :cry:

Calixte9

#29 Postby Calixte9 » Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:41 pm

I don't seem to understand why hardly anyone likes Bastian, He seems to me like a really sweet guy who's understanding and compassionate. Also, why is it that it seems most people dislike vampires? I know they're supposed to be evil and so on but that's just the way they are which they themselves cannot help.

phoenixgirl

#30 Postby phoenixgirl » Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:20 am

On the Bastian angle, it might have something to do with him almost forcing Christina to become his vampire wife. Depending on what story arc the player takes, it can look like Bastian didn't give her a choice.

On the concept of vampires, I think it's just the way they've been portrayed in culture. Vampires are depicted as creatures of the night, killing people for their blood, etc. Well, that might give a negative image of such supernatural creatures. Then again, witches and warlocks have a negative image as well due to cultural influences although I've heard of some stuff happen in real life that makes me think that the negative image isn't far from the truth. :P
Please help and support me here.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”