Love This Game

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
maldemer

Love This Game

#1 Post by maldemer » Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:16 am

I just wanted to say... that I absolutely LOVE this game. The music is great, I liked ALL the characters (including the bad ones), and it was overall just such a fun and relaxing experience playing it. I feel like somebody made this game specifically for me, that's how much I connected with it. Thank you so much, Hanako!

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:09 pm

*grin*

yay! i'm glad you liked it :)

Restless spirit

#3 Post by Restless spirit » Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:46 am

This game is certainly one of the best I've ever seen! But...for some puzzles it requires a 500 IQ. I have always LOVED logic challenges. I can hardly wait to unlock all the fourteen endings...it gives me a clue that if I unlock them all...it might give me a special ending....or sort of. This game is full of secrets! And the music is great! Sometimes I listen the melody "friendship"...usually when I'm alone...and then a look on the window...and see the deserted streets. That surely brings back memories. When I play this game I actually feel like I'm reading a book...one with images and sounds. ^^ I would be so happy to see a sequel of this wonderful game...though, I wanted this one to be longer. Usually, I hate when a game ends...especially one which I like very much.
One more thing...I also want to say that the puzzles were totally great! For some of them it took me some time till I find the answer...I had to do lots of researches. :D

CaptainGame

#4 Post by CaptainGame » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:40 pm

I've just got to support this... I mean, the relationships are deep, the storylines engrossing, and.... I've said it before, but you definitely get points for Lucy.... I did NOT see that coming.

CashMoney24

Fatal Heart Game... Had me going!! lol

#5 Post by CashMoney24 » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:14 pm

Wow... is all I can say... defintely the Lucy thing.. i checked out the spoilers before I really found out during the game but I was defintely surprised and the whole thing with Bastian?!! Seriously.. so crazy! I feel like I gotta do another game but I did get FORETOLD for my first time. Oh and that car puzzle with Randy man, I was freaked out! lol awesome game.. Im happy I bought it! lol now to get the other endings!
Love playing this game!

phoenixgirl

#6 Post by phoenixgirl » Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 pm

Yup, I definitely agree with everyone here. Fatal Hearts is such a wonderful game. I bought it here immediately after my demo ended and have not regretted it since. The puzzles definitely make you think (and I don't usually buy puzzle-type games). The endings are spectacular, definitely unexpected in some cases, and the art is absolutely beautiful. :D
Please help and support me here.

lill_sweetty

#7 Post by lill_sweetty » Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:30 am

Just want to add my agreement to this.

Only thing I regret about it...is that it wasn't longer! (and I unlocked all the endings too...T_T)

But everything else was great, though to tell you the truth, I skipped some of the puzzles just so that i could move on with the plot. And I have to say, the plot is the best thing about the game. Beautiful writing!

Yume

#8 Post by Yume » Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:32 am

Agreed~ (: Just keeps you going from the first click. I play a number of similar games but the puzzles here were quite refreshing. Not to mention the characters too!

The art is lovely too, evidently numerous people were drawn in to contribute~ X)

PlasticOstrich

#9 Post by PlasticOstrich » Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:47 am

It really is great. I've played sooooo many casual games this year (over 900, no exaggeration), most are just clones of each other. Hanako games are always interesting and unique. I loved Cute Knight, and Fatal Hearts is even better. I'm looking forward to what else you have in store for us. :)

pre10ur

#10 Post by pre10ur » Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:14 pm

I find this a fantastic game and its the FIRST online game that i ever bought(but its too short i finish it in 2 days)

just a few queries,

I would to have more background info as to why Christina's father left her mom, as to why martha hates christina(cos martha like randy or tim??)etc etc

NeonMagic028

#11 Post by NeonMagic028 » Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:26 pm

AARGH!!! What can I say?! The game is soo good that its too short! :D This game definitely needs a sequel! I need to know more! ^-^ I like everything about it!(especially the music)

Well I haven't really said anything new... :D

lill_sweetty

#12 Post by lill_sweetty » Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:33 pm

Hm...I think Georgina might make another game (text-base, story-base) like this in the future, though she probably won't make a sequel, since she's been very much "it's your interpretation, and what you think would've/should've happened." Plus, there's the several ending aspects....Which ending would the sequel take, and wouldn't that disappoint people that took a different ending? So I don't think there be a DIRECT sequel. Maybe like a loosely related companion game or something.

But, who knows? Game developers are odd. Sometimes they just get flashes of inspiration. XD

Sara

#13 Post by Sara » Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 pm

*raises hand*

I love it. The soundtrack is totally awesome.

And I'M picky.