Please Help Me!

Hints, favorite characters, and general discussion of the adventure game Fatal Hearts.
Magic8Ball

Please Help Me!

#1 Postby Magic8Ball » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:12 pm

I didnt se a help section so I guess I have to post here!

Can you please tell me how to save the games I buy to a USB drive, so I can uninstall and reintall the game when ever I want to?

Please! I would be very greatful, cause I want to buy Fatal hearts (and a few other titles)!

~ ^_^ Thanks for Reading ^_^ ~

Magic8Ball

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:54 pm

I'm not sure if installing the game itself to a flash drive will work (it might, but I'm not sure) but if nothing else you can save the *installer* you get after purchase to a flash drive, so that you can use it from there to install it.

Magic8Ball

#3 Postby Magic8Ball » Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:14 pm

hanako wrote:I'm not sure if installing the game itself to a flash drive will work (it might, but I'm not sure) but if nothing else you can save the *installer* you get after purchase to a flash drive, so that you can use it from there to install it.

Cool, thanks!

By the way, what does BMT Order On CD mean?

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:51 pm

What it means is that they'll burn the exact same file you would otherwise get onto a blank CD and mail it to you (possibly with some ads as well, I'm not sure). The CD is just blank in an empty box, made by them, nothing fancy made by me, and the extra cost for that option goes entirely to them. It's really only useful if you have a terrible internet connection and problems downloading the installer yourself.

Return to “Fatal Hearts”