Technical Questions.

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
Audio-Redux

Technical Questions.

#1 Postby Audio-Redux » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:53 pm

A few years ago, I bought the original Cute Knight. Between then and now, we junked our old desktop computer and switched to laptops. Can I still use my receipt to get Cute Knight Deluxe even if I don't have the old game anymore?

Also, how much space do the games have? Not just the Cute Knight games but the other games as well. Could I fit them on a flash drive/memory stick?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:06 am

Are you looking to redownload what you had or get the cheap upgrade to CKD? As long as you have the receipt email or I can find your order, it'll work out.

As for how big they are, it depends on the game and the version. The mac/linux versions of CKD are much bigger than the windows one iirc. The original Cute Knight is quite old and very small, but it ships with multiple versions which makes it a bit bigger. Still, I don't think any of my games are bigger than 50 MB so far (Bionic Heart is, because of the voice acting.) except Fatal Hearts if fully installed with the 'expanded music' option which turns all the oggs back into wavs. It also depends on whether or not you've built up a large collection of savegames.

Audio-Redux

#3 Postby Audio-Redux » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:20 am

I was asking about the upgrade.

Typically, I don't use savegames unless the game I'm playing is really long. Even then I only use one slot and I always use that same slot over and over to avoid using a lot of space.

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:42 am

Yes, just forward your receipt email to support and I'll send you the link you need. :)

Return to “Cute Knight”