Oh dear... The `Ops' ending is really shocking!

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
etb

Oh dear... The `Ops' ending is really shocking!

#1 Postby etb » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:07 pm

I did not know what to expect and I was running out of time (about 20/12 when the end was at 1/1).

Michiko defeated a monster in fourth level of the dungeon and got the fairy dust, she was so excited and run to the professor to help him with its experiment... death.

Oh dear... The game is plenty of negative or sad endings but this was indeed shocking.

On the other hand I find the `Family magic' ending really heart warming. Orchid suffered much for actions of the real family and Michiko indirectly gives her some love and self confidence... it is nice.

What is the ending that touched you most?

FantasyFan

#2 Postby FantasyFan » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Call me evil, but I found the Oops ending more funny than disturbing. I worked so hard getting him all those items - and then I died. It was hilarious.

I really like the Partners ending, where you join up whe the librarian and go adventuring together. I don't know why, I just like this idea of two women going off to explore together.

I also love the Writer ending, though I'm partial to that one because I want to be a published writer, so I identify with that one.

And there's also the Royal Family ending. My favorite is the version where you reunite the prince with his real family and both families are happy.

Saetana

#3 Postby Saetana » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:52 am

I'd have to agree with FantasyFan, I laughed when I got the Oops ending. I'd worked so hard getting the specific stuff that the Crafting class teacher needed and then getting enough magic points to help with the experiment and then BOOM! Pity I hadn't met the girl whose uncle runs the class then as she warns you about taking part in his experiments, although I daresay I would have done it anyway at some point. At this stage I didn't know anything specific about the endings, its only after I kept getting Fighter all the time that I had a look at the Gamezebo rundown of all the endings - I did try not to look too closely at the specials as I hadn't got more than a couple of them at this stage, I just wanted to get an idea of how to get different normal endings.

:twisted:

Eccentricity

#4 Postby Eccentricity » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:55 pm

lol I got a kick out of it too. I suppose it is a cautionary tale: beware crazy lab scientists!

Return to “Cute Knight”