Thinking of you, Cute Knight ...

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
RedSocialKnight

Thinking of you, Cute Knight ...

#1 Postby RedSocialKnight » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:09 pm

I washed the windows of a church today in real life!

Eccentricity

#2 Postby Eccentricity » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:43 am

lol Did you feel your sin go down a few notches?

Saetana

#3 Postby Saetana » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 am

Or did you stand there thinking you were bored and wishing you could do something more interesting? I want to kick my character when she starts on with that - the sin has to be got rid of girl, just put up and shut up!

Maybe we should start a thread on who has done which character-related task....

:twisted:

WillSing

#4 Postby WillSing » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:51 pm

Ha Ha i once worked as a librarians assistant :)

Eccentricity

#5 Postby Eccentricity » Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:59 pm

lol the "You can't walk through walls" reminder in the dungeon always drives me crazy. I just like to be extra sure there isn't another path there ;) So when I was wandering around my sister's house in the dark a while back and stumbled into a wall, I had to laugh.

Saetana

#6 Postby Saetana » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:02 am

I've been a barmaid and a shop assistant many years ago, none of the more exciting Cute Knight jobs unfortunately.

So, anyone out there been a martial artist or a philosopher? Don't supposed any assassins out there would actually admit to the fact and dragonslaying seems a tad unlikely but come on folks impress us all with your real-life Cute Knight jobs....

:twisted:

FantasyFan

#7 Postby FantasyFan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:16 pm

I'm a substitute teacher, which means I read to kids sometimes.

k24601

#8 Postby k24601 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:49 pm

It'd be awesome - (and maybe a tad disturbing/scary) - if while doing something like washing church windows...you heard a voice make a statement about your sin going down or asking you if you find washing windows boring but when you looked around nobody was there or people would tell you they didn't say anything when you asked. :lol: :wink:

Or if you go to a certain spot in the woods and was told you just gained a new spell or anything else like that (which usually doesn't happen "in real life") that would remind you of the game. Bwahahaha.

i once worked as a librarians assistant
Me too! Back in high school. Yep.

Computosaurus

#9 Postby Computosaurus » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:34 am

Hahaha, this thread is amazing. I talk about my "Dream Level" all the time, thinking of Cute Knight. I am always bored at jobs, again thinking of Cute Knight. I watch my dream level go down, then the cute guy booty calls, and my sin goes up... Sigh. I have always wanted to be able to customize Cute Knight to be more like my life. I love the game play of Cute Knight and have wanted to make my own "point and click" life sim, but I have no idea how to!

ciera800o

#10 Postby ciera800o » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:09 am

Computosaurus wrote:Hahaha, this thread is amazing. I talk about my "Dream Level" all the time, thinking of Cute Knight. I am always bored at jobs, again thinking of Cute Knight. I watch my dream level go down, then the cute guy booty calls, and my sin goes up... Sigh. I have always wanted to be able to customize Cute Knight to be more like my life. I love the game play of Cute Knight and have wanted to make my own "point and click" life sim, but I have no idea how to!

.......someone PLEASE teach this girl how! O.O i would but i'm just as clueless and everytime i download cute knight i lose it >.>

AureliaAnne

Random thought.

#11 Postby AureliaAnne » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:56 am

Am I the only one who realizes who Prince Kirelan's real family is? surely someone else noticed....

summers1989

#12 Postby summers1989 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Sometimes I'm a maid in my own house but I don't think that's the same thing. I've also aided my mom with cooking.
http://suburbantimewaster.wordpress.com

I play video games and review them.

FantasyFan

Re: Random thought.

#13 Postby FantasyFan » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:22 pm

AureliaAnne wrote:Am I the only one who realizes who Prince Kirelan's real family is? surely someone else noticed....

No you're not. In Cute Knight Deluxe, there's even a way to reunite him withhis real family.

GSN22

Re: Random thought.

#14 Postby GSN22 » Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:59 am

FantasyFan wrote:
AureliaAnne wrote:Am I the only one who realizes who Prince Kirelan's real family is? surely someone else noticed....

No you're not. In Cute Knight Deluxe, there's even a way to reunite him withhis real family.

You have to learn the prince's backstory, learn your backstory, win the magic contest AND win the flower tournament. It's doable, but you -really- have to plan to do it and need to know how to get all the other endings first. I usually don't care though- even munchkining it up, it still takes nearly 2 years for me to kill the dragon. :lol:

Ariel Schnee

Re:

#15 Postby Ariel Schnee » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Saetana wrote:and dragonslaying seems a tad unlikely

Well, there's always the Komodo Dragons, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komodo_dragon ... but since they're on the protection lists I wouldn't recommend it, you would get arrested.
---

Signature

If you are a believer of Jesus Christ, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig!!

- Ariel Schnee, twin sister of Weiss Schnee, Loyal Servant of The Royal Pony Sisters Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Forever Equestria!

Return to “Cute Knight”