Need help with sorceress ending! (original version)

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
jessicacute

#1 Postby jessicacute » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:53 pm

Can someone help me with winning the sorceress ending? No matter what i do i can't reach it! :? What do i need to do and what do i need to have? Does the birth month affect anything? Please help! And um (extra question),this is pretty embarrassing because there has already been a topic about the druid ending, :roll: but i can't reach it! I always end up as a sage! What do i need to have? What things should i do and what should i avoid? (I use cheats)

emichan

#2 Postby emichan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:37 pm

you should only get sage ending if you have all the charms - if you avoid getting all the charms you can't get that ending

birth month only affects what skills you start out with so choosing the right one will help you succeed in early jobs but it doesn't matter much in the long run

Calixte9

#3 Postby Calixte9 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:08 am

For the sorceress ending, I don't think you need heaps of EXP so maybe don't go to the slums very a lot. And it also needs a bit of charm and sin.
As for the druid ending, I'm not quite sure. I had a bit of trouble reaching it too. Make sure you have taming and charm and your sin's not very high. I hope I could help in some way. Using cheats isn't good at times, unless it's for money XD.

jessicacute

#4 Postby jessicacute » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 am

I still can't get it! :( When i try to get sorceress ending i end up as a bride! Is my charm too high? It's 97. Is my sin too low? It's 20. My magic is 80. My spells are 150. I have some crafting and brewing skills, and about classes, which should i take and should i avoid? More help please! :(

Calixte9

#5 Postby Calixte9 » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:39 am

I don't think your sin's too low, I think it might be your magic. Try getting that higher, and may I ask what you do for a job? That sometimes affects the ending. It might help to go out adventuring a bit if you haven't went at all.

jessicacute

#6 Postby jessicacute » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:16 pm

I didn't do any jobs. I use the cheats for gold and go adventuring about 1-2 times. I never socialized and at summer i go on vacations. Is this wrong?

jessicacute

#7 Postby jessicacute » Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:17 pm

I didn't do any jobs. I use the cheats for gold and go adventuring about 1-2 times. I never socialized and at summer i go on vacations. Is this wrong?

Calixte9

#8 Postby Calixte9 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:15 am

Ah, I see. I'm not quite sure what exactly the problem is but I think at summer, you should enter in the magic competition. Also it might be good to do the jobs sometimes, because the jobs affect endings and if you never do jobs then the game will register you as, "Not doing anything in particular," in a sense. I hope you can reach the ending soon.

jessicacute

#9 Postby jessicacute » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:33 am

How can this be! :cry: I've followed your suggestions and i still end up as something else! When i work as a cook, even if my cooking skill is below 50 i still end up as a cook. The PC says "I'm not very good at anything at all. Maybe i can be a cook at the inn." When i busk/perform without being partied with, i end up as street dancer! My magic is90 + the objects i wear so total magic is around 100-130. Other statistics are the same as before... :cry:

Calixte9

#10 Postby Calixte9 » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:45 am

Hm, then I'm sorry, I'm really not sure. With the jobs, it might help if you do a bit of everything or doing a job like pickpocketing. Other suggestions I have is to get your magic even higher, I'm not sure if it will help but it might be worth a shot. As you can imagine, I can't be there watching your every decision, so there's only so much I can do. Since the PC says that there's nothing she's really good at, then it might also help if you fight more in the slums using magic, but this might get you another ending which you don't want. :(

jessicacute

#11 Postby jessicacute » Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:07 am

Thank you for the tips Calixte9! The sorceress ending-I finally reached it! :D By following your tips VERY VERY CAREFULLY, i managed to get that ending with some dungeon exploring and not much exp. (using the exp cheat!) :D Sorry for the very,very late reply, I have given up for some time but i started playing again yesterday. Thank you for Emichan with the druid tips! (I haven't reached it yet, but I'm gonna try again!) And oops, i accidentally double posted! (I don't know I've double posted one of my posts. I didn't mean to double post...) :oops:

Calixte9

#12 Postby Calixte9 » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:45 pm

Congratulations! I'm glad you reached it and that I could help, if even just a little. Well, good luck with the druid ending. :)

flowergirl5

#13 Postby flowergirl5 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:50 pm

you need sin of at lease 60 to get sorceress

Return to “Cute Knight”