Various Endings.

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
Eccentricity

#16 Postby Eccentricity » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:56 am

I managed to complete all of the gallery endings. Though, I did use cheat codes to age my character once I got the required stats, so that I wouldn't accidentally qualify for another ending while wasting time until the character turned 21. :wink:

Saetana

#17 Postby Saetana » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:07 am

Ooh thats a good idea (changing age when required stats reached), I hadn't thought of that. The only cheat I use is for extra gold sometimes, I prefer to raise my stats legiitmately but the age change could save plodding away unnecessarily - I did know one could change the age but I hadn't thought of using it like that, just for extending time if necessary.

:twisted:

Eccentricity

#18 Postby Eccentricity » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:17 pm

:wink: I was so happy when I found that cheat code. I had too many endings where I had accidently qualfied for a different one than I'd intended. It was maddening. I prefer to raise my stats legitimately as well, otherwise I'm not really playing the game, just getting the ending. Though sometimes I have lowered my stats with cheat codes to get multiple endings with one save.

Coolgamer

#19 Postby Coolgamer » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:09 am

It would be nice if the gallery displayed the names of the endings with the pictures, even better if you could re-read the ending text.

I have no idea if such a replay option could be patched into the game or not. It would be great for keeping track of what I've unlocked and reliving the endings.

I just restarted trying to clear the game after a few months and I can't remember by some of the pictures which endings I've gotten.

Example, the picture of the heroine with the fan to her mouth could be Socialite, but it fits other things as well.

hanako
Site Admin

#20 Postby hanako » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:16 am

However, the pictures actually do go with more than one ending name in some cases - it's not a 1:1 map. And even when the title is the same, the endings can vary a good bit.

The desire to help keep track of that sort of thing was why there was a 'save ending' option in CKK.

Nightfall

#21 Postby Nightfall » Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 am

hanako wrote:However, the pictures actually do go with more than one ending name in some cases - it's not a 1:1 map. And even when the title is the same, the endings can vary a good bit.

The desire to help keep track of that sort of thing was why there was a 'save ending' option in CKK.

I love the some of the new variants (i.e. Partners with Jareth and Kirelan finally knowing his own origins).

Still, it would have been nice/cool if there was a different picture for some of those variants, like a picture of Jareth and your Character dressed up in thieves' attire, back to back, dangling jewels or money through their hands. Or, they could be jumping from rooftop to rooftop in the dead of night since they're doing the cat-burglar thing and Robin Hooding it (some of the time, like Catwoman).

With the "complete" Royal Family, it might've been nice to see Orchid and Rose in the family picture, too. Kirelan and Alana, my character --yes I know, that's the same name as the princess in "Cute Knight Kingdom" :oops: --- were also already in love and they decided to marry and rule together, so Kirelan isn't completely disinherited (who cares if he's not of "royal blood"? It's a fantasy game, and the queen herself certainly didn't care one way or another), despite learning of his true parentage and becoming close to Orchid and Rose.

Whew! That was long-winded enough of me. :oops:

clockwork

Re: Various Endings.

#22 Postby clockwork » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:48 pm

Can you get Family Magic if your character is born in the month of Water

Return to “Cute Knight”