Trouble with Cute Knight Deluxe

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
StarViella

Trouble with Cute Knight Deluxe

#1 Post by StarViella » Thu May 08, 2008 2:33 pm

I'm having a problem with Cute Knight Deluxe. Once I had downloaded it, I could either play "Cute Knight Deluxe" or "Cute Knight Deluxe(Lo-fi Version)"
I didn't even really know what the lo-fi version was, so I just chose the normal one. While I have played the lo-fi version once or twice, I never actually saved anything on it. Well, just today, I tried playing the normal version, and of course it comes up in a little box. Whenever I click inside it, it just doesn't respond -- I have to open task manager to exit it out.

Any advice?

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Post by hanako » Thu May 08, 2008 8:27 pm

The lo-fi version is one that is designed to run on older computers, so that if for any reason your computer can't handle the normal game, you can still play. Mostly, it's used for people running Linux (WINE) or windows 95/98 or certain laptops with bad graphics cards.

It's the same game, just using an older engine version so that it will run on different machines, like getting a PS2 version of a game instead of a ps3 one ;)

I'm not sure what you mean about it coming up in a little box.

lill_sweetty

#3 Post by lill_sweetty » Wed May 14, 2008 7:35 pm

I think she meant that it's not fullscreen, but window.

Why don't you check and see if the normal game can be run on your computer? Or reinstall Cute Knight to see if that solves anything. Or switch to fullscreen and see if that makes a difference.