Steam Games?

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.

Would you like to see Hanako Games on Steam?

Yay!
100%
Nay!
No votes

Total votes: 9

Hitzuki

Steam Games?

#1 Postby Hitzuki » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 am

Good day lovely faces, I used to be a huge fan of the game Kishi Kawaii and would play it alot in the past.

I've been wondering, since I'm now a big Steam fan, have you ever considered having your games also published on Steam itself?
I don't know why, but every time I try to look for a game online, I first check on Steam..
If I find it; I either put it in my wish-list or buy it if I have the extra funds ready. :3
So.. Will Kishi Kawaii, or other games by Hanako Games ever find themselves on Steam? =3
I've seen the most ridiculous games on Steam (which can't even be really called games) and then there are games like yours that are not there.. :( It's not fair to me.
Lately, Visual Novel-games have risen in popularity on Steam, so I thought I would ask in the forum~! :3

Okay, that was it from me cx I'll leave it at this~ Bye bye, you gentle souls c:

Edit: I will leave a poll option to this, just to see how others think about this :O
I've been wondering if I maybe was not the first one to post this. (and Btw: I will give a Yay vote for it :3)
I'm both on Skype and Facebook, feel free to add, I'm not as creepy as I sound. xD

Franka

Re: Steam Games?

#2 Postby Franka » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Cute Knight might not be on Steam, but almost every other Hanako game is.

hanako
Site Admin

#3 Postby hanako » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:19 pm

This game can't, for legal and technical reasons. Sorry.

Most of my other things are though, and have been for quite a while. Search!

Hitzuki

#4 Postby Hitzuki » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:10 pm

Hellow!~

Thanks for the quick replies (and sorry for my very late one.. I was just cleaning my e-mails and realized I got an answer... T.T)
I should have first looked on Steam for Hanako Games before posting this, but I didn't think of doing that.. (Sorry again, stupid of me)
I got Long Live the Queen on Steam myself =3 To be honest I didn't know it was a Hanako games when I bought it. But now that I think about it, it does remind me of Kishii Kawaii.. XD ♥
Too bad it can't be on Steam tho :( And I'll keep an eye up for the other games :3
Is there a group on Steam that is about Hanako Games? Just wondering~ (my steam is not functioning right, right now.. Steam community is unavailable for the moment)

Other than that, I wish you two a nice day and again, thanks again for the replies. =3!
I'm both on Skype and Facebook, feel free to add, I'm not as creepy as I sound. xD

Return to “Cute Knight”