I want Cute Knight back!

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
sarina_sierra

I want Cute Knight back!

#1 Postby sarina_sierra » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 am

I recently set my computer back to factory settings and want to get some of my old stuff back.
I bought Cute Knight, Long Live The Queen, and Magical Diary in that order and the only one I can't seem to get back is Cute Knight.

Does anyone know what I should do? I can't find my purchase receipt when I checked my saved messages but I could probably take a screen pic from my bank accounts online activity log to show that I actually bought it.

Please help, I want to play my game again because there seems to be some new updates :cry:

hanako
Site Admin

Re: I want Cute Knight back!

#2 Postby hanako » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:37 am

I really wouldn't advise taking screenshots from your bank account - it probably wouldn't be clear what game you bought and it MIGHT end up giving out information about your bank account that you wouldn't want to give away!

If you ordered the game from me directly I can usually look up the order by your email address or your name even if you don't have the receipts (the receipts help, but most of the time we can find orders by other information). If you bought from something like BFG though I can't really help. Email support with what information you do have and we can look.

sarina_sierra

#3 Postby sarina_sierra » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:39 am

Okay found the email but It says password expired when I click on it. Does this mean I have to buy it again?!
I clicked on the support link in the home page but I didn't see an email to send a message to... unless Its something like support@hanakogames.com?

sarina_sierra

#4 Postby sarina_sierra » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:41 am

hanako wrote:I really wouldn't advise taking screenshots from your bank account - it probably wouldn't be clear what game you bought and it MIGHT end up giving out information about your bank account that you wouldn't want to give away!

If you ordered the game from me directly I can usually look up the order by your email address or your name even if you don't have the receipts (the receipts help, but most of the time we can find orders by other information). If you bought from something like BFG though I can't really help. Email support with what information you do have and we can look.

It was a straight from the site purchase through BMT Micro.

sarina_sierra

#5 Postby sarina_sierra » Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:24 am

Thank you! Very helpful and quick work! I hope to purchase more Hanako games very soon and hopefully have a new computer as well :D

Return to “Cute Knight”