No treasures in the dungeon with new character (demo)

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
Flyinmagma

No treasures in the dungeon with new character (demo)

#1 Postby Flyinmagma » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:12 pm

I've tried the demo but when I've played with a second character, all the treasures that I've collected with my previous character were gone in the new playthrough! Only the ones I haven't found were there. Is that a known issue or is it one of the things to make you buy the full game?

I've bought it now, although with a different email. I'm curious what will happen next and when will I see the different locations! :)

Edit: The bug is not present in the full demo and I've noticed the dungeon is different, maybe the demo doesn't generate a different one and that's why the bug is present?
Last edited by Flyinmagma on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:16 pm

I'm not sure what you mean? The dungeons are randomly generated and different from playthrough to playthrough. There's no set list of treasures to find.

Flyinmagma

#3 Postby Flyinmagma » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:38 pm

EDIT: I forgot to mention an important thing. When I started playing with another character, the dungeon looked as if it hadn't been generated randomly again and instead the one from the previous playthrough had been kept because I continued where I had left off - I could see the first two levels because I had already been there, I didn't have to 'explore' those places again. And that's why I think the treasures weren't there either because I had already taken them with the other character.

But like I said, that had happened to me only in the demo, in the full version it properly generated a new dungeon, so I started out with a blackened out map and didn't have the exactly same layout where I could see where I'd been with another character. (I did take the precaution of uninstalling the demo first though)

Return to “Cute Knight”