Can't seem to get Sorceress no matter what I do!

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
Miyako315

Can't seem to get Sorceress no matter what I do!

#1 Postby Miyako315 » Sat May 19, 2012 5:00 am

I'm so frustrated I don't know what to do! I must have tried for the Sorceress ending over 20 times now! I think the problem I keep running into is that the stats are right but whatever job I work at to get the money for classes is overpowering the stats and I end up as Shop Worker or Assistant Dressmaker. I've tried winning the wizard tournament and even that doesn't work! Can someone tell me the exact steps they took to get the Sorceress ending? I've tried with and without cheats but still get random job endings! Thanks so much to anyone who can help!

Amphigorey

#2 Postby Amphigorey » Sun May 20, 2012 10:04 am

The first thing that comes to mind is that if you're getting shop worker and assistant endings your dream might not be high enough; it needs to be above 50. If that isn't the problem, try switching to killing monsters for profit as soon as possible to avoid having to do too much shopwork.

I don't have access to the game at the moment, but if you're still having problems I'll try a runthrough as soon as possible.

Miyako315

#3 Postby Miyako315 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:10 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I tried your suggestion of spending most of my time in the dungeon for my gold and it worked!!!! I finally got the Sorceress ending! Another plus is that by saving only a couple days before the end and then going back and using the taming cheat I was also able to get Druid with practically no effort!

Amphigorey

#4 Postby Amphigorey » Mon May 21, 2012 5:44 am

You're welcome :wink: Good luck with the rest of the endings.

Return to “Cute Knight”