How do I get the Street Dancer ending??

For hints and discussions on Cute Knight and Cute Knight Deluxe.
navithefairy99

How do I get the Street Dancer ending??

#1 Postby navithefairy99 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:23 am

I have tried only busk/perform(ing) and then I tried splitting between taking dance classes and busk/performing (I only took less than 10 dance classes and performed as a bard almost every week) and I still cannot get the Street Dancer ending!! I have played through the game at least 6 times and always get the following endings: Dancer (the on stage type), Writer, and Banker (because I rarely have to spend money but to rent a room).
I admit to using the following cheats:
Charm and Luck to 250
Mind, Stamina and Strength to 75
AND
Dream to 150

YET despite my work and constant busking and performing, I never seem to get the ending I desire! I am on a quest to unlock all the ending pictures so this will mark my 1/3 of the way done unlocking and I am about to call it quits! Please help!!

hanako
Site Admin

#2 Postby hanako » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:31 am

Cheats will *often* screw you up because only some things are cheatable and there are a lot of hidden factors in the endings (like how often you did a particular task) which can't be cheated. Also, artificially making your stats really HIGH will make you far more likely to qualify for "better" endings. You will always get the "best" ending that you qualify for, so if you push your stats way up, you'll probably get the wrong thing. 'Dancer' is considered a better ending than 'Street Dancer' - if you boost like that, you'll never get the other one.

I can't look at the official requirements at the moment because I'm on vacation, but if you're going to use cheats you need to experiment more with the stats... try bringing them DOWN by degrees and see when the jobs you get change?
Last edited by hanako on Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

FantasyFan

#3 Postby FantasyFan » Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:32 am

Try making sure you don't have too much Mind. If I recall correctly, dance class/performing will get you the Dancer ending with a moderate Mind stat and the Writer ending with a high Mind stat. You need LOW mind to get Street Dancer.

Also, if you've been doing mostly dance class/performing but end the game with a low Dream score, you'll most likely get the Street Dancer ending no matter how high your Mind is.

navithefairy99

#4 Postby navithefairy99 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:02 pm

Wow!! Thanks for the help, guys!! That makes a lot more sense!! :D Thanks so much!! I'll try different degrees of charm and luck and dream and see how that works out!! Thanks!!!

Return to “Cute Knight”