Logan and Jacob

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
Hoosha

Logan and Jacob

#1 Post by Hoosha » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:06 am

Pwease can you tell me how to dance with Wogan and Jacob..? I notice that it's an achievement!

jennyanydots123

Re: Logan and Jacob

#2 Post by jennyanydots123 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:12 am

I wish I knew :cry:

BanjoManjo

Re: Logan and Jacob

#3 Post by BanjoManjo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:48 am

To dance with Logan at the May Day Ball what I did was I went through William's route but was rejected by him at Valentine's day. Then when Angela's route came around (after the Damien incident), I rejected her. When the May Day Ball arrives, you have the option of revealing yourself or staying in disguise. If you stay in disguise, then you'll be able to talk to Logan and Luke at the dance. You can dance with Logan or with both him and Luke together. (Which is so cute honestly)

When it comes to Jacob I don't believe you can dance with him at the Ball. However if Jacob is the class treasurer, (I think this event only triggers if you're not co-president) he does give dance lessons for 20 dollars near the end of the school year. (I can't remember off the top of my head if it's April) so in a way, you can dance with him. :D

This is personally what I did and found. There could be more results but I'm too lazy to search lol