I would like to live in Snake Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
Emma E.

I would like to live in Snake Hall

#1 Post by Emma E. » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:34 am

(Forever, if possible)

Horse Hall can suck it. There is a dorm building specifically for the weirdo drama geek goth girls. We knew so little about the Snakes in the first one (Barbara files her nails with a knife and you should never believe anything Suki says is the entire extent.) Now, though asdfghjkl;' there are so many moments with different Snakes, and they only get better when there are more in the same room. They are like the faux-cult girls club of my dreams. I am so jealous of these fictional characters.

I know I'm not the only one. Please commiserate.

("She was communing with the spirits!"/"She got detention" is the roommie situation I want)

fearitha

Re: I would like to live in Snake Hall

#2 Post by fearitha » Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:07 pm

I lived in a dorm like this, and, actually, it can became very tiresome. Filing nails with a knife is nice, until it's YOUR nails she believes need some filing.
They're very nice to hang out with, but having chocking smoke of heavy sweet incense in common hall (because Raven-like thought it would be nice for atmosphere!), after you had food-free day with some personal drama, hard study and have important test the next day can be literally unbearable.

Emma E.

Re: I would like to live in Snake Hall

#3 Post by Emma E. » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:50 am

First of all, wow, it sounds like you have ALL the stories and I want them if you up for sharing some
Second, I know Iris is anti-tech but GOOD GOD why do they have ZERO fire safety?! I'm glad that Barb was able to get everyone awake and out in time, but that should not be the standard. Aren't there, I dunno, black magic fire alarms and sprinkler systems they could set up? The incense thing reminds me of an irl freshman dorm incident that left the floor with the knowledge that a. we are all safe, no one is in trouble and b. the fire alarms in this building are beyond broke, and we all need to keep that in mind for the rest of the year. That was unsettling enough, but I would have been PISSED if there just weren't any at all and no one thought to install some
Maybe you're right.
Did you guys at least come up with some overdramatic declarations of friendship? Maybe a weird pack symbol? Pretended to summon a demon?
One time that aforementioned floor got together to watch and applaud my roommate as she smashed and burnt all the gifts her rapist gave her - it was one of the best things I have ever born witness