Christmas Cards

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
firelightmystic

Christmas Cards

#1 Post by firelightmystic » Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:41 am

Has anyone managed to figure out what the best results are for Christmas Card choices? I thought I handle on things, but I can't figure out what to do for Jacob at all (why are so hard to crack, Jacob!?!)

BanjoManjo

Re: Christmas Cards

#2 Post by BanjoManjo » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:50 am

(Spoilers? Idk just in case.)

When it comes to Jacob the choice that works is Travel and adventure. I think it works the best because he seems genuinely curious and has bit more to say compared to the other choices. For Christmas traditions and Expensive Gifts, he only nods politely. Friends and Family he does smiles faintly but doesn't say much after that. I'm only saying Travel and Adventure work best for Jacob because he has a bit more to say and in some type of way him and MC are the same so they can relate. :)

For Raven, I think either Old dolls or Castle and swords decorations work because she's very happy with it, especially with the old dolls. With the other choices...yeah not so much lol she's seemed slightly put off with them.

For Barbara, I would go with a black card with Mysterious decorations. It's one that she likes right away without any explanation. With the other decorations, Brave also works but you'd have to choose the right thing to say or else Barbara will be a bit confused/disappointed. Both Wealthy and Beautiful decorations aren't her cup of tea.

But yeah that's the ones I got so far.. when it comes to colors for the cards I don't think it really matters with Jacob and Raven but I'd always go with black for Barbara

Sorry this got too wordy- I hope this helps anyone

firelightmystic

Re: Christmas Cards

#3 Post by firelightmystic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:14 am

Thank you!! :D :D :D