Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
Dreaming-in-Shadow

#76 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:57 pm

I love the fact that we have requests for Damien (who is already confirmed :D) William and Angela.

Since Damien went out with Angela who also dated William at some point, who also dated Damien... XD
I don't know I just find that quite an amusing idea.

That aside as far as my wants go:
Roommates: Donald and Luke (and then we can go prank Virginia for fun. :twisted:)

I can't really choose a female romance option, as I haven't seen many who intrigued me, aside from Pastel who is not available. Minnie (Ellen and Virginia too) is more of a friend-type, and other female characters weren't really given enough depth for my interest.
It'll be interesting to see how Damien seduces a Wolf Hall non-wildseed student (Somehow I don't think his Horse Hall flirts are going to work this time!)
It'd be nice to get a better grasp of his personality too. All I trust about him is the fact that I can never trust anything about him! (and that he's sadistic and dangerous... why do I adore him so much!?)

Throw William in and it will be the best romance ever. EVER.

Just a thought, but far, far (farfarfarfarfar...) far away in the future, if the Magical Diary games made enough money to create a game that allowed you to play in one of all six houses, from freshman to senior, it would be a lot of fun.

Too bad that's highly unlikely to happen.

SillyWriterGall

#77 Post by SillyWriterGall » Tue Sep 20, 2011 1:58 pm

What I would love to see, is anything a clue or something to see how the former horsehall mary sue ended up with her crush like i dunno something to show that she is still very much in love with grabiner or damien something like you see them coming out of his office both flushed at night :twisted: something like that xD

Dreaming-in-Shadow

#78 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:18 pm

SillyWriterGall wrote:What I would love to see, is anything a clue or something to see how the former horsehall mary sue ended up with her crush like i dunno something to show that she is still very much in love with grabiner or damien something like you see them coming out of his office both flushed at night :twisted: something like that xD
Interesting as that would be to see, I don't see dear Hieronymous agreeing to doing something like that until MS graduates. :(

Not that other things couldn't lead to the same situation that would cause rumours. :twisted:

Yumeshojo

#79 Post by Yumeshojo » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:07 pm

Just a thought, but far, far (farfarfarfarfar...) far away in the future, if the Magical Diary games made enough money to create a game that allowed you to play in one of all six houses, from freshman to senior, it would be a lot of fun.
My dream~! To open up a whole, complete Magical Diary game and have to like, take a quiz or something in the beginning to decide which hall I'm in :) I always wished they do a Harry Potter game like that, but I'm thinking I like Magical Diary better :)

Dreaming-in-Shadow

#80 Post by Dreaming-in-Shadow » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:21 pm

Yumeshojo wrote:My dream~! To open up a whole, complete Magical Diary game and have to like, take a quiz or something in the beginning to decide which hall I'm in :) I always wished they do a Harry Potter game like that, but I'm thinking I like Magical Diary better :)
Dumbledore has nothing on Potsdam. :P
I'd probably end up in Snake Hall, knowing me. Butterfly would never suit me from what I've seen, and I'm definately nothing like the Horses.

Can you imagine the replayability of a full magical diary game though? :D

kyoli

#81 Post by kyoli » Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:39 pm

i think the snake girls are the best!
butterflies are so not my style i would easily be a horse or a snake!
i can not wait till she starts working on snake hall!

Yumeshojo

#82 Post by Yumeshojo » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:50 am

Yeah, I'm a Snake too, for sure :) That's why I'm so excited about it! I know a lot of Butterfly-like people though, and Horses too. I love personality stuff like the Halls.

Muse

#83 Post by Muse » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:44 am

I think the problem of showing Mary Sue doing something like that is that there would have to be one for every candidate or some players would be upset that their OTP didn't get picked.

I'm not sure. I'm fangirly enough to be a Butterfly, I think, but I'd have such a huge problem with sneaking video game consoles onto campus. Probably be excessively wracking up the demerits.

hanako
Site Admin

#84 Post by hanako » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:51 am

I am somewhat tempted to write a little sidestory for the MarySue/Grabiner path which wouldn't show anything more about THEM exactly, but would explain something else that was happening with an entirely different character at the time. Because that bit of plot only happens if Mary Sue gets married, so it can never be shown in other games unless I make that canon.

However, that bonus can't come out until after the character's normal-route story is available. :)

If I do at some point write sidestories which are about showing you what characters who *aren't* the main character were up to, would you want them to be in kinetic novel form, or just plain text stories?

kyoli

#85 Post by kyoli » Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:35 pm

i like kinetic novel form best i think. i love being able to the characters and the expressions as things are happening!

FantasyFan

#86 Post by FantasyFan » Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:21 pm

My preference personally would be small visual novels that have some choices. You know, little ones. I tend to get bored with kinetic novels even if the stories are interesting.

But I would TOTALLY love a sidestory with Virginia's path in any form, even though I seem to be the only one who loves it.

Yumeshojo

#87 Post by Yumeshojo » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:18 pm

That sounds like an awesome idea! I'd prefer the Kinetic novel form, just because then I get the visual just like with the rest of the series. I'd take it either way though :) this sounds great! Would they be in patches for later?

Ladygothika87

#88 Post by Ladygothika87 » Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:59 pm

I prefer kinetic novel form as well but I'll take whatever you'll give us! :D

Spazzbunny

#89 Post by Spazzbunny » Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:23 pm

While I think a kinetic novel would be more fun to use, it'd also probably take longer to make than just typing up a story. My vote'd go to a text story on that ground, but I wouldn't object to an extra in any form.

DarthSnuggles

#90 Post by DarthSnuggles » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:24 pm

I vote for kinetic novel format, just because, as others have said, it feels more dynamic and interactive than simply reading a plain text story. Plus, artsies!