Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
FruitySnooty

Re: Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

#346 Post by FruitySnooty » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:55 pm

Oh dear, I wonder if it's still as 'taboo' in the magical world as it is here? Oh well, lol - I still ship it

Spandex Faffy

#347 Post by Spandex Faffy » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:19 am

FruitySnooty wrote:Oh dear, I wonder if it's still as 'taboo' in the magical world as it is here? Oh well, lol - I still ship it
*cough* How old is Grabiner *cough*

FruitySnooty

#348 Post by FruitySnooty » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:58 pm

Spandex Faffy wrote:*cough* How old is Grabiner *cough*
oh
oh god

I was in a hurry when I wrote that so I didn't realized what a stupid question that was - especially since I've already done the Grabiner paths already.
forgive me

Lirumthekid

#349 Post by Lirumthekid » Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:01 am

I loved the first game and, as a boy, am quite looking forward to this wolf hall sequel. One thing I noticed about the romance options are that both boys are in senior year. It seems highly unlikely that the pc is the only queer boy in the hall, or even the only one he knows. It would make more sense if at least one freshman boy was a romance option, but it is a magic school, so making sense is the least of worries.

Godezz

#350 Post by Godezz » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:34 pm

Hello Hanks I have been trying to get in contact with you regarding an important matter...and I swear I am not a bill collector...I recently wrote to your deviantart account and I do not know if you saw it or what your feelings on the matter were...is there anyway we can privately chat....If you could be so kind to email me at godezzdebarr@gmail.com when you have a chance to read my proposition so we can discuss all possible options. Thank-you and have a nice day.

Yumeshojo

Re:

#351 Post by Yumeshojo » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:23 pm

hanako wrote::twisted:
For example, these characters all existed in Horse Hall, but how much do you know about them?

Hm...mystery Butterfly who isn't Lena. She would be Susan or Laurel Aster (or Liz, but I thought she was a Horse but I don't remember if it ever actually said that). But which one?

Also, did Grabiner and Potsdam attend Iris Academy back in their days? I'm dying to know what dorms they would have been in XD Toad and Butterfly, maybe?

hanako
Site Admin

#352 Post by hanako » Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:46 pm

Grabiner definitely did not, he was schooled in England.

Can't comment on Potsdam.

themightydoof

#353 Post by themightydoof » Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:04 pm

There's not even the slightest chance that Potsdam wasn't a Snake tbh

karkhouv

#354 Post by karkhouv » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:25 pm

So I just wanted to say, I got the demo to introduce my youngest sister to other video game genres, I got hooked and bought the full game almost immediately. So as a man I throughly enjoyed playing as a teenage witch, and as a fan of this game and possibly others, I just tried Long Live the Queen, I can appreciate a MxM romance, or even a bromance if it is written well enough. So far I have no reason to believe you wouldn't otherwise. I just would like to leave this on the table:
1.) An even number of romance options for both genders would be awesome.
2.) More side characters to possibly distract me from the main cast, It was part of the reason that I kept replaying.
3.) More clubs, activities, events. I might be the only one who thought that there might be a secret bounders club hidden somewhere in the school.
4.) Older and/or younger siblings to receive letters from.
5.) More possible applications for spells outside of class, Can anyone say prank war?
6.) A possible release date, if you don't mind.
7.) Thanks for reading this and making this really awesome game and please continue to do so in the future.
8.) Manuel, Suki, Raven, Angela, or Professor Potsdam are amongst my wild speculation of who might be romanceable.
X.) Because you have said you dislike reading comments like "PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!" I have chosen to put my two cents in white. Ignore everything after the space if you don't wish to read it, I understand.

I think that one way to do a linear sequel would be amnesia, you forget everyone and any significant events except any of the events with permanent consequences; marriage selling, your soul, I didn't follow through with the rest of Damien's story line I honestly felt hurt by his actions..., so excellent writing on your part! But please ignore this if this will discourage you from doing a circular sequel.

draygonfly

#355 Post by draygonfly » Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:53 pm

I've been looking forward to this more than I want to admit.

I know that you've been busy with other things at the moment, so I'm not being impatient (I promise it's only just a tiny bit hahaha)

If the sequel will be anything like the first, then you've got nothing to worry about. Plus it'll be kind of fun to see the school from a different angle, in a different gender!

Interesting that Minnie will be a romance option!

I don't know if you'll have it set up in this game or not, but having the option at becoming the Class President would be really awesome. Seems like the class president gets to have more fun with the events then the treasurer did.

Keep doing what you're doing. I'll be excited to see the game come up when it does :)

pink_mamuto

#356 Post by pink_mamuto » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:29 pm

New art appreciation post ^^

Boys

Girls

Teachers

(and btw, what's Isobel's surname?)

hanako
Site Admin

#357 Post by hanako » Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:13 pm

I don't believe Isobel's surname is ever mentioned in text, or ever will be mentioned in text as I don't currently have plans for her to show up again. Therefore the best I can say for canon is 'unknown'.

By original plans, Pena, though it might have become Peña had it been relevant, or been changed entirely. Minor character details are not really fixed because they might need tweaking if I have to use them for something.

Oki

#358 Post by Oki » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:27 pm

This game is just gonna give me so many feels. Deep deep feels.
I've been here so long even Hanako is sick of me

SerTabris

#359 Post by SerTabris » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:43 am

Manuel does have a tail! I sort of wondered about that, actually.

Hoosha

#360 Post by Hoosha » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:08 pm

=] Heyyyyy would it be maybe possible to see the main character's model soon pretty please?