Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
hanako
Site Admin

#16 Post by hanako » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:54 pm

They take place at the same time, in slightly alternate continuity (Mary Sue is not there, but the new Wolf student is). You'll see some of the same events but from different perspectives, and you'll see things that you couldn't see as a Horse.

lionel

#17 Post by lionel » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:42 am

My Wishlist for things to see in Wolf Hall:

Romanceable Characters:
Girls:
Minnie (confirmed)
Raven (of the snakes, I thought she was the cutest)
Pastel (of the butterflies, she seems like an interesting character to 'tame' ^^)

Boys:
Manuel (cute kid), would love to see him as your roommate especially

Teachers:
Maybe a young/new teacher... I'm sure this whole school doesn't just have Potsam and Grabby, so that leaves 3 other schools of magic, perhaps a PE teacher and/or study hall, so more options can be there or having a hall rep be the 'supervising' student or student teacher for those areas.

Perhaps more exams or class-interactive discussions... exams at the end of the month are fine, but say projects or answering questions during the year, as some weeks can be very 'quiet' I suppose. Can also work in the use of certain magic for non-exam things (like using Spirit sight in Horse hall for certain points in the story).

Maybe the choice to visit certain characters? So say you miss an event that isn't TOO time critical you can trigger it manually... like some weeks you may just want to talk to Damien again, and I'm sure our PC isn't locked in his room without social contact for the entire month!

So yeah, not knocking Horse Hall, I found it definitely worth it, and these are just some ideas and such that could be thought about!

Darinenelle

:D

#18 Post by Darinenelle » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:41 pm

yes, this is a wonderful idea. I really want another game.

i think it would be a good idea to make a few new characters though, to spice it up, ya know?

Of course, since its a boy, im a little disappointed. Mostly girls play this, and i think its gonna stay that way, so im more partial to a female character.

i think it would be nice if we could pick which hall we are in.

Or if it was a year other than freshman. More exciting spells and privileges, ;)

I'm sure whatever you make will be fantastic though!

Symfonicat

My Wishlist

#19 Post by Symfonicat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:06 am

1. I would love to play as a senior and order some Freshman around...Maybe even have them as a romance option :wink:

2. Maybe it's just me but it'd be interesting if there was a genderbent character, who for some reason was in a boy/girl hall.

3. I'd like some more teachers, maybe a slightly crazy one with slightly crazy but interesting projects.

Maybe some interactive class events like pop quizzes and projects...group work that could help you earn merits. It was a bit hard to earn merits, well, maybe that's just me.

Just my wishful thinking :D

skuzzbopper

#20 Post by skuzzbopper » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Oh, I can't wait for this!

I got through Horse Hall, and I was so sad, thinking there wouldn't be any more. But now this forum has me all excited!

I'd love to see William as a full option, though. Maybe Manuel, because I love him for being the adorableness that he is. As for female options, I can see a ton of possibility.

I'm so excited now!

Amphigorey

#21 Post by Amphigorey » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:31 pm

I agree about Potsdam as a possible option (my first thought was "Ooh, fantasy Harold and Maude!" XD), if only to balance things out; even if not it's not romance, it'd be nice to have some sort of path where the main character got to know her better. Besides, she's adorable.

I'd love Suki as an option too. The glimpses we got of her in HH very much intrigued me; I could see her getting in trouble for trying to sneak some sort of monster into her room and the main character helping her out in order to win her heart. And Raven, of course; I agree about Snakes being underrepresented.

And *yay* for full Minnie path :D

For gameplay ideas, I'd like to be able to explore the school and visit characters on your own, instead of always having to wait to be invited places. It makes sense that the HH protagonist would be shy about it, because she's wildseed and not used to it, but it seems like a student who was used to magic and knew about the school already would be more adventurous.

(oh, and a chance to actually be in the school plays! /theatre geek)

sayuri

#22 Post by sayuri » Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:07 am

I think any Potsdam romance should be a pseudo romance, kind of like William's or Pastel's. An actual romance is kinda... ugh... like dating my grandmother.

Anyway, here would be my desired love interests.

Boys:
Damien
William
Manuel

Girls:
Minnie
Raven

I'm not sure who'd I want for the third girl, lol. I suppose Angela. I really think there should be another Grabiner-esque romance. A girl who plays hard-to-get and is cold. Angela fits into that category, but I just didn't like her much in the first game. I am intrigued to find out more about her, though.

Manuel is pretty freaking adorable, and a complete uke. He should definitely be a romance ^_^

I may be alone here, but it was heavily hinted at that William and Damien had a thing way back when. Not to mention turning down both the MC and Ellen. And Virginia saying he's 'sworn off girls'. You get the picture.

Darinenelle

options

#23 Post by Darinenelle » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:56 pm

oooooh here's an idea?

what about Luke or Logan as love interests?

or...Luke AND Logan! O.O

twins...hahah
Last edited by Darinenelle on Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Confused Shaman

#24 Post by Confused Shaman » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

Just a thought, but since we're able to go to the library every Saturday, maybe include an option that would allow you to volunteer there, so that you could get extra demerits. This would be pretty useful in the beginning if you want to run for Treasurer, but you miss both of the events that get rid of the ten demerits Prof. Grabiner gives you.

Also, since there's supposedly not any computers in the school, as a part-time librarian myself, the library would probably take a bit of work to keep organized and running smoothly, even if its collection isn't that big.

And maybe the main librarian could even be a romanceable option, haha.

skuzzbopper

#25 Post by skuzzbopper » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:30 pm

Confused Shaman wrote:
Also, since there's supposedly not any computers in the school, as a part-time librarian myself, the library would probably take a bit of work to keep organized and running smoothly, even if its collection isn't that big.

And maybe the main librarian could even be a romanceable option, haha.
I LOVE this idea! I'm studying Library Science, and I would LOVE to see the school librarian-- especially as a romanceable option!

Also, Luke and/or Logan would be an AWESOME romanceable option for us yaoi fans.

Benazir

Re: Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

#26 Post by Benazir » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:38 am

hanako wrote:
1. The main character will be male.
:(

Well .... I prefer to play as a female character, but I'll still buy "MD Wolf Hall" because of Damien.... :oops:

OverlyObsessed2001

#27 Post by OverlyObsessed2001 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:21 am

I have yet to see a suggestion I don't like, although personally, I would avoid the Potsdam route if there was one (I already avoided Grabiner's like it was the plague). I would love to have the option of a threesome. After all, in the dance scene, doesn't it say something like the people came with their "date (or dates.)"? That implies threesomes... Or more-than-threesomes. :oops: And I'm pretty sure everyone wants a fully-romanceable William. I would also like it if, instead of Damien being automatically expelled no matter what, we could make evil plans to get William and Damien back together, if we didn't choose either of them. :twisted: (Actually, I'm debating on wheter or not I should try my hand at a fanfic involving that pairing. I'm hooked. :oops: ) Come to think of it... :idea: Anyone else want a threesome between the Wolf PC, Damien, and William? I'm thinking it would be the best of both worlds... :twisted:

Benazir

#28 Post by Benazir » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:47 am

OverlyObsessed2001 wrote: :idea: Anyone else want a threesome between the Wolf PC, Damien, and William?
Maybe... a love triangle... :roll:

Foreversh

#29 Post by Foreversh » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:19 pm

This isn't really related, but after the you have finished the sequel, are there any plans for a second semester at Horse Hall? Not sure if this has already been previously covered~ Sorry if it already has been~

hanako
Site Admin

#30 Post by hanako » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:06 pm

There are no plans for a second year at this point but it's not impossible.