Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
Esylana

#91 Post by Esylana » Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 am

Yumeshojo wrote:...now that I think about it, does Iris Academy consist of three years or four? Three, right?
Actually, I just found a quote from my MS where she's talking to Virginia in the main quad around April 13th how she has "three more years" to practice kicking a soccer ball with magic, rather than her foot. So...

Four years, then? Though, it'd be "easier" to do three. (Though, who -wouldn't- love four years at that school?? ^_^; )

Abigail Swift

Wow

#92 Post by Abigail Swift » Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:01 am

I had no idea you were making this. This will be so fun to play ^_^

Though, I do hope you plan to continue the second (and possibly third and fourth) semester at Horse Hall and/or Wolf Hall. I'm really curious how the different romance choices would play out (i.e married to grabby.. Will he show favoritism towards you in class? Start actually calling you his wife? Stay the same, bitter old man? Whaaaaat?! D: )

I do have a request though. Please add more choices. For romance, for questions, whether they effect anything or not, I like having the choice(s) to develop my character how I want. (Sweet, sassy, cute, weird, etc. )

V.Tenoh

#93 Post by V.Tenoh » Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:19 pm

I loved the Horse Hall trial so i would love to maybe see this sequal.
Defently would love to see Damien and William as choice's, it'd could be fun to see Virgina and Ellen again but say in there 2nd year without the 3rd roomate we create. It'll be cool to find out what a 1st year, Wizard born character would do instead of just wildseed. :)

As someone else said another verson of Horse hall would be cool, Would love to see what happens with the five choices after the 1st year prehaps at the begianning you could choose which character you ended up with in the 1st game say if you were with ellen or virgina you could see what happens after they get together same with the males like Grabbiner, Donald and Damien, Would'nt mind seeing an advance realinship Though it be a good idea to keep an eye on how you would rate them. :oops:

Over all i love how everything's worked out so far, Hanako games and Spiky caterpillar have done FAB! totaly Inspires me :D
Sorry for the long message lol
-Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian-

Scorpion26

#94 Post by Scorpion26 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:07 am

A Minnie path? Doesn't that mean lots of fighting with Kyo? :D

bardic

#95 Post by bardic » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm glad you're continuing the Magical Diaries series. They're a lot of fun to play. I can't say I'm really excited about playing as a new character though. I'm far more interested in what happens with MS. I'd really like to see the how MS and Virginia's-who I chose as a romance interest-relationship play out. However, if I do choose to play Wolf's Hall, a romance with Minnie or Pastel would be either fun or interesting. Anyways, you you guys have done a fantastic job with the first game. Here's to another success with the second!

Ryna Hitsune

XD

#96 Post by Ryna Hitsune » Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

Wow~ I'm really excited! I hope the game would be released soon! XDDD -screamgasm-

rmt2011

Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

#97 Post by rmt2011 » Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh wow! That's gonna be awesome! Can't wait until it comes out!

cursebreaker

#98 Post by cursebreaker » Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:54 am

nice :) I hope Suki will be in it. I loved her ever since I saw her drawings of monster huggles.

Ryna Hitsune

#99 Post by Ryna Hitsune » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:37 am

Umm... Since in Magical Diary : Horse Hall there's 2 pursuable girls, will there be 2 pursuable guys in this game? :?
I'm kinda hoping that :P

hanako
Site Admin

#100 Post by hanako » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:23 pm

There are meant to be, yes.

Unfortunately the current outlook for the series is hazy because the artist has not been available...

Yumeshojo

#101 Post by Yumeshojo » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:11 pm

Still having tablet problems?

hanako
Site Admin

#102 Post by hanako » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:57 am

Combinations of stuff. I really shouldn't go into it.

At the moment I have two other games in partial states and hopefully one of them will come along more quickly... although even there, artist stall-out can happen unexpectedly.

However, as it is, until the Big Steve update happens you can basically guess that nothing is being done with MD. I have plenty of ideas but I am not putting time in on that at the moment.

RyanA

#103 Post by RyanA » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:48 pm

Maybe I am a minority but I wouldn't like to see a canon ending to the horse player character. This sounds good so far though :)

Do you do everything yourself for this?

animeluver45

#104 Post by animeluver45 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:20 am

Yay! A sequel! All in all i love magical diary but i would like to be able to use the spells we learn. Maybe we can duel other students
or we can use it to earn extra merits. I would also like to make more decisions. There hare been times where i wanted to join a
club or something but i couldn't b/c Mary Sue decided it for me...
As for romance options:
Damien X) it'd be interesting to see what he does
Kyo just seems so damn sweet
Jacob makes me go mmm lol XD

kyoli

#105 Post by kyoli » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:18 pm

as much as i would like to be able to pursue kyo in a future game. i would feel so weird doing so. (cause that is my son's name)

damien is like a bad romance! which can be quite fun (so long as it isn't in reality!)

and i so want to lay tough to get with jacob! (he seems like the kind of guy that flirts with all the girls but the one he really wants is the girl that doesn't fawn all over him!)