Sequel Talk - Magical Diary Wolf Hall

Male protagonist, in the Hall for bold and athletic boys.
phoenixgirl

#271 Post by phoenixgirl » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Loving the new set. Manuel does look adorable and I'm curious to learn more about Suki. I liked her in Wolf Hall and yup, she is sort of like Luna Lovegood. :D Raven looks like she's up to something or maybe she's having a bad day? lol

It'd be really great to see a Snake Hall version for this game. Actually, I'd love to see versions for all the different halls eventually. ^^
Please help and support me here.

hanako
Site Admin

#272 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:40 am

Only one more character set left to post... that isn't necessarily all the characters in the game, but it's the last ones I'm actually going to show.

For that matter, there's no guarantee you'll actually see all of these people anywhere either. There's a lot of characters running around this school, after all!

Oki

#273 Post by Oki » Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:40 pm

:? sometimes, Hanako.

hanako
Site Admin

#274 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:02 pm

:twisted:
For example, these characters all existed in Horse Hall, but how much do you know about them?

Gabihime

#275 Post by Gabihime » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:18 pm

It's Corrina who was may queen, Taranis who seems to be a sassy brat, and Lena, who went to Medea with Ellen, yo.

hanako
Site Admin

#276 Post by hanako » Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:19 pm

At least one of those guesses is incorrect. :)

Gabihime

#277 Post by Gabihime » Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:04 pm

Then it's not Lena XD. She was the first unknown butterfly I could think of, because that's definitely Corrina and Mr. Kill Them All~

Unless you changed his name again X3

Whoever she is, she's really cute! I love her freckles.

Edit: Oh, now I know who she is X3 But I won't say, so other people can guess!

Emma_Clare

#278 Post by Emma_Clare » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:18 am

SO excited for this game!

scuttles

#279 Post by scuttles » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:00 am

Oh no, Jacob and his glasses. I'm totally a sucker for the dude in glasses. /)(\

Hoosha

#280 Post by Hoosha » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:13 am

Guh I'm just so used to Donald looking like a little kid >< it's hard picturing him as a -man-

Gabihime

#281 Post by Gabihime » Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:14 am

Well, sixteen is pretty grown up :) For boys it's definitely still growing up, but most boys, unless they're very baby faced leave the strong 'little kid' behind around twelve.

I know anime art can be really stylized in both directions though, which is why you can have fourteen year olds that look like Utena and a twenty-one-year-old that looks like Keiichi.

The new art is very consistent though. I think that generally everybody looks to be about the right age :3

But it is very different than the Horse Hall art, that's true. I think Donald may be one of the characters for whom this is most striking, because of his personality, and the fact that he's not super tall in HH (he's a freshman and not a senior like Damien), it's easy to imagine he's actually younger than he's meant to be.

FantasyFan

#282 Post by FantasyFan » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:36 pm

Plus Donald tends to be immature in the way he acts. ;)

lolopink

Re: Wolf Hall Magical Diary

#283 Post by lolopink » Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:44 pm

Im looking forward to it!
I would like to see more chances to join clubs and mabye make one yourself (Say spellcasting or some other thing )
I want to see romances like
*Raven
*Virginia
*Suki?
*Potsdam
*Pastel
*Ellen
Maybe a gay character like (embarrassing)
*Manuel
*Big steve?
*Kyo
*Logan

Thanks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mystic Cake

Re: Wolf Hall Magical Diary

#284 Post by Mystic Cake » Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:39 pm

lolopink wrote:I want to see romances like
*Raven
*Virginia
*Suki?
*Potsdam
*Pastel
*Ellen
Maybe a gay character like (embarrassing)
*Manuel
*Big steve?
*Kyo
*Logan

Thanks :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
But why bother to make a sequel if you're just going to end up doing the same character routes as the first? We've already got romances for Virginia and Ellen, and also Big Steve to a lesser extent, so why do it again? Isn't the point of a sequel to expand upon the first, not just do the exact same thing again but with a male main character?

I'm not saying that including Virginia and Ellen would be a BAD thing, but I just feel that romance with them in Wolf Hall would... really bring nothing new, pretty much a retread of the romances in Horse Hall...

On the other hand, I'm all for the rest of them... except Kyo, because based on how his relationship with Minnie went in Horse Hall... ehhhhh, I'd rather not try anything with that minefield of a man. And personally I preferred Luke over Logan, but that's just me :)

Also, I'd include William and Angela. Because William is William and William is wonderful (and we know he doesn't like girls after Angela poisoned him off of them, sooooo maybe?), and Angela because, much like Damien, I'm up for the challenge! :D

Not that it really matters what I say at this point, I'm sure Hanako's got it all figured out XD

Wakuseino

#285 Post by Wakuseino » Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:45 am

Well, I have objections to the idea that Ellen's is going to be the same, at least -- a big aspect of the relationship was the connection of being "the two Wildseeds", and that colored a lot of stuff about the relationship. Wolf Hall protagonist being someone who's born into a magic family means that the entire dynamic will be a very different thing, and it's something I at least would be interested in seeing.

I know what you mean though. There are a lot of characters, so there's no need to include Ellen as romancable again any time soon, especially since we... don't quite have the context we need to see things from the other side quite yet, though Wolf Hall may give us just that.