Content Update - Ashley/Malia and Brendon/Flynn

An American university student takes a semester abroad in England seeking fun and romance in this visual novel.
hanako
Site Admin

Content Update - Ashley/Malia and Brendon/Flynn

#1 Postby hanako » Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:04 pm

Version 1.05 is now available, which contains a full romance route for the female pc and Ashley (which requires several new scenes, since the original route is specific to the male PC's job) and a mini-route for the male PC and Brendon (slightly tricky, but requires doing the same things you would do to Befriend him, while NOT being in a relationship by the time of the friendship scene. So it should work if you were dating someone and broke up with them before that point. It's definitely possible to do both Aasi and Brendon's routes in the same malePC playthrough, and there's even some special dialogue for that.) Warning, the malePC/Brendon route does involve a good bit of rude language.

Right now, this is ONLY available to direct customers - the 1.05 build is being shipped to new customers, and if you want a download of the latest version, email me with your order info and ask for a fresh download and I can issue you one.

It will be going out to Steam later on a beta branch for testing but I'm not sure when that will happen. So for right now, if you want a chance to get in on this and provide feedback, you need to be a direct customer and contact me.

And yes, the female PC can marry Ashley.

hanako
Site Admin

Re: Content Update - Ashley/Malia and Brendon/Flynn

#2 Postby hanako » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:56 pm

1.06 now, fixing a bug with the gallery.

MillaMaxwell

#3 Postby MillaMaxwell » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:25 pm

I just finished playing through the new routes. The Ashley/Malia route was more similar to the Ashley/Flynn route than I expected, but since I really liked the Ashley/Flynn route, this is a good thing. I liked Brendon's route better than I thought I would, not so much for its own sake but for how it integrated with Aasi's route. I really liked how Flynn can get over Aasi through casual sex with Brendon and how surprised she was to hear that he actually moved on. I thought it was a remarkably healthy direction to take a decidedly unhealthy relationship concept in.

I only noticed two errors in the new routes:

This should be "it's," not "its."

I'm pretty sure this line was written for Malia's Ashley route, but this scene also shows up when playing as Flynn, who apparently does not know his own boss. :lol:

hanako
Site Admin

#4 Postby hanako » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Whoops, that whole scene should not be happening for Flynn! I missed an else in the day condition. :) Thanks

FantasyFan

Spotted a mistake in latest version

#5 Postby FantasyFan » Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:27 pm

When you're playing as Flynn in the new version, if you choose to go with Ashley to buy fruit, Flynn asks who Oscar is. But Flynn works at the Crafty Crown - he should already know Oscar.

hanako
Site Admin

#6 Postby hanako » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Should already be fixed in the actual latest version (1.07) - as mentioned, there was a missing code line causing that scene to trigger for both when it was meant for femalePC only. I'm not sure if it'll let you redownload or not?

Return to “England Exchange”