Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
Nova Lee Redcloud

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#181 Post by Nova Lee Redcloud » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:17 am

Hi my name is Nova, I am not just a Gamer Girl but also Native American as I took interests in making games and now I want to meet more female game developers to show me the ropes and make new friends and talk about games and other things... Since it's November it's Native American Heritage month - https://nativeamericanheritagemonth.gov/
Also anyone here would be interested in Native American Yuri game?

Those that wish to chat with me can add me on My Discord - Nova Lee Redcloud#7090

Nova Lee Redcloud

#182 Post by Nova Lee Redcloud » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:21 am

Hi I am a Gamer Girl that wants to learn how to make games and make new friends and more female developers as I love Yuri and got some new unique yuri ideas to share...

My Discord is - Nova Lee Redcloud#7090

Does Hanako Games got it's own Discord Server?

hanako
Site Admin

#183 Post by hanako » Tue Nov 16, 2021 1:29 pm

No, I honestly dislike the use of discord for professional stuff. It's good for chat and realtime communication, it's a pain for organisation of information. I'd much rather have discussions that can be threaded and linked to.

ace52

#184 Post by ace52 » Sun Nov 28, 2021 9:32 am

Hey,
I actually played a few Hanako games a long time ago. Kind of started playing games again recently and wanted to see what was happening here

Jessaaaye

#185 Post by Jessaaaye » Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:56 am

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jessie nice to meet you! I first discovered Hanako Games through the Magical Diary series and fell in love haha~ Uhmmm, I love to game obviously, I own 4 birds, 2 dogs, and some fishies. I'm striving to become a game developer, so I hope to learn more here, and fangirl over Donald. <3

So, thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to get to know everyone better! :D

- Jessie

Jessaaaye

#186 Post by Jessaaaye » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:02 am

Hello everyone,

My name is Jessie nice to meet you! I found Hanako games through the Magical Diaries series and just fell in love, haha~ Uhmm I also love to game obviously, I own to 4 birds, 2 dogs, and some fishies~ I also strive to become a game developer too, currently in school as an animator, and would love to learn more here on how everything works :D

So thanks for taking the time to read this and I look forward to meeting everyone! (/^-^)/ <3

- Jessie

randomprojects

#187 Post by randomprojects » Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:47 am

Hi! Just finished playing through Magical Diary: Wolf Hall, which reminded me of the good times I had with Horse Hall. (I played MD:HH with my cousin, who introduced the game to me when it first came out all those years ago XD.) It was really nice to immerse myself in the world of the magical diary series again -- the worldbuilding is really good!! Love the magic politics hinted in the games, wish we got more of it!

Looking forward to future projects from Hanako Games!

cat

#188 Post by cat » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:07 pm

doot doot, i am a cat and not a robot

OmegaScales

#189 Post by OmegaScales » Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Hello! I go by OmegaScales pretty much everywhere. I've played several of the games here in the past and have supported the Night Cascades Kickstarter. I'll probably mostly lurk here, but I do like to say hi even when it's not necessary, so... Hi peoples!

Draxynnic

#190 Post by Draxynnic » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:51 am

Ah, so this is why I received a "you do not have permission to reply to this forum" when trying to post over on Wolf Hall.

I guess it's a fair approach to the bot problem - I'm guessing anyone whose first post here is claiming to be a prince of a third-world country needing help to launder money or something like that gets insta-banned with extreme prejudice?

I go by Draxynnic (some people use Drax for short) pretty much everywhere and as far as I know nobody else does (it's part of the reason I came up with something that I was pretty sure nobody else would come up with independently), so if you see it somewhere else, it's probably either me or someone deliberately pretending to be me.

hanako
Site Admin

#191 Post by hanako » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:34 pm

We've got a bot signed up to the forums atm that just spends its days futilely trying to post in all the main forums and not noticing it doesn't work :D

They don't often realise they need to come here. When they do, it's either the same spam post (easy to notice), a plain 'Hello' with no more information (which I'll reply to by telling them to try again), or most annoyingly, copying and repasting someone else's post from earlier in the thread so it looks human. I have a fairly good memory so I usually catch that, though.

Draxynnic

#192 Post by Draxynnic » Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:00 pm

Haha, bot trap! :lol:

Yeah, it took me a moment to realise "hang on, there's probably a forum welcome thread somewhere around that'll explain why I don't have posting privileges". I suspect that the ones that post a spam post here haven't realised and are just trying to post in every subforum they can - the ones that have figured out trying to copy a previous post in the thread are a little disturbing, though. Dratted things are evolving. :x

Chowster44

#193 Post by Chowster44 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 8:32 pm

Hey there, I used to play Cute Knight back in the day and enjoyed it. Thought it was a fun little "life sim."

Back in the Winter Itch.io sale I saw Cute Knight again and wanted to download it.
I bought the game and went to play it, but the deluxe version doesn't work. The "Lo-Fi" version works fine, which is what I remember playing, but the deluxe one says it's corrupted.

Anyway, I'm a human that needs help playing a game from when I was younger! :D

hanako
Site Admin

#194 Post by hanako » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:13 pm

I can promise that it works for some people, that the file hasn't been altered in many many years, and that it can't be changed as the software it was written on, I'm not sure I even have access to anymore and certainly don't remember how to use. :lol:

Is it possible that your antivirus program is doing something weird and making it think the other is corrupted somehow? That's about all I can suggest.

chisakimusume

#195 Post by chisakimusume » Sat Feb 19, 2022 9:06 pm

Hiya! I love yuri games and visual novels, so I guess this is the perfect place for me :) I've played through all of Long Live The Queen, A Little Lily Princess, Cute Bite, and Black Closet, and I'm currently playing The Confines of the Crown. Can't wait until the new game comes out!