Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
TsuQ

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#46 Post by TsuQ » Sat May 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Heya. I'm a fan of Magical Diary, and Long Live the Queen. I think I've done at least three routes all the way through in both of them. I keep wanting to do a Lore heavy run, but I never seem to make the choices I need to make to get it to happen =P. One of my game development interests are systems that enable actual role-playing in video games, like the multiple solution dungeon design in Magical Diary, the various ways to continue to survive in Long Live the Queen, and the personality-based dialog options in the PS2 title, Growlanser 3 (from Growlanser Generations).

bazzkot

#47 Post by bazzkot » Thu May 31, 2018 10:49 am

Good day!
I'm not a big fan of visual novels but I realy enjoyed England Exchange. The game hooked me not only because of its visual style but also because of an interesting dialogue system, as well as the live and original characters. So now I'm thinking about buying other games of this studio :D

And yes, thanks for the great game! :D

arkin_storm

#48 Post by arkin_storm » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:39 am

Hi! I'm a fan of Magical Diary Horse Hall and looking forward to the sequel. In the meantime, i'll be browsing the forums for interesting stuff to come :)

CPTpurrfect

#49 Post by CPTpurrfect » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:14 pm

Hello. I came to cry about how the MC of England Exchange is a whimp. Like god me saying that should tell you nuff.

Kanarena

#50 Post by Kanarena » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:00 pm

Hi...been a long time fan, own several games, been an unregistered occasional lurker for a great many years, but...I'll admit I'd have probably silently lurked forever had I not goofed, so...well, I'm gonna go post in the appropriate forum to deal with that now XD

Metaparadox

#51 Post by Metaparadox » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 am

Hi! I'm Olivia and I signed up for the forums because I bought England Exchange on Itch and it said it would come with a Steam key, but there is no Steam key on the download page. Also, I love Magical Diary and it's what got me into visual novels!

hanako
Site Admin

#52 Post by hanako » Fri Jun 22, 2018 7:40 pm

Metaparadox wrote:Hi! I'm Olivia and I signed up for the forums because I bought England Exchange on Itch and it said it would come with a Steam key, but there is no Steam key on the download page. Also, I love Magical Diary and it's what got me into visual novels!
Hm, the itch thing says there are plenty of keys still available and I know other people have claimed them for that game.

It's hard for me to see exactly what it looks like on the player side, though.

Searching for people with similar problems I find one a long time back for a different game where the 'claim key' button just randomly didn't appear on someone's purchase and the eventual suggestion was to ask itch support. If you JUST bought it, it's possible it's a temporary glitch?

I can add more keys, but there should still be plenty left, and if they were all used up it ought to give you a different message rather than just not showing the claim key option.

Sorry, I've only been doing sales on Itch very recently so I'm still a bit new at how it works :)

JerbokIceblade

#53 Post by JerbokIceblade » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:25 am

Hi! I'm JerbokIceblade! IDK how to sound "human" enough! :lol: Um, but I've loved Cute Knight since it was on Yahoo Games! That's a fun fact!

hanako
Site Admin

#54 Post by hanako » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:48 pm

haha, that's been a while! :)

Imogen

#55 Post by Imogen » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:01 pm

oh i was worried about that why i can not reply so this is the reason thank you so much let me contact you xD
Last edited by Imogen on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RiverLeith

#56 Post by RiverLeith » Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:56 am

Howdy. Took me way to long skulking in the Magical Diary news threads to come looking for how to reply :P
Big fan. Love Magical Diary, still replay it occasionally when I miss my favourites, or just to spend time in the world. Also had a time where Date Warp ate my life. (And have spent more hours trying to keep the queen alive than I'd like to admit...)

tedtalks

#57 Post by tedtalks » Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:58 pm

hi diddly ho neighbourinos
i first got into magical diary back in ... 2012 maybe??? and i've played LLTQ and CKD since then,, both of which i really loved. also im super looking forward to magical diary wolf hall?

Saluki

#58 Post by Saluki » Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:15 pm

I'm a fan of LLTQ and ALLP and have been lurking this forum for a couple years. Recently I've been interested in making indie games myself so I thought it's time to start participating in community conversations.

Kakuni

#59 Post by Kakuni » Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:27 am

Hello! I joined because I love long live the queen and magical diary - Currently I am playing little lily princess whilst occasionally going back and playing magical diary hhh I LOVE it! It's so well done!! ahh I better stop before i fangirl too much lol

jellybi

#60 Post by jellybi » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:24 pm

Hello! I am a big fan of the original Magical Diary and signed up mainly because I wanted to enthuse about the upcoming sequel!