Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
CommanderFreddy

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#31 Post by CommanderFreddy » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 am

Hi, I'm Freddy! I'm a big fan of your visual novels - Long Live The Queen is one of my fave games of all time! I just got Confines of the Crown on the Steal sale and I'm really loving it! :D

Seraphian

#32 Post by Seraphian » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:46 pm

Hi everyone! Longtime Hanako Games player. I can't pick a favorite but if you forced me I'd have to pick a two-way tie between Long Live the Queen and Magical Diary, with a soft spot for Lilly Princess, and Black Closet even if I've never beaten it yet... but I will!

joxtersurfer

#33 Post by joxtersurfer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi! I study games with any hints on girl romance made by non-japanese creators, and Hanako Games caught my interest :roll: Sadly, I couldn't access freeware game "Sweet dreams", since the subscription link is invalid. I couldn't buy the game, too, because it's, well, freeware. So I've registered in hopes to find some kind of solution to this problem :( Looking forward to discussing the most recent games made by the studio, too!

hanako
Site Admin

#34 Post by hanako » Wed Nov 29, 2017 3:07 pm

Not sure what subscription link you mean actually, but that game is ancient and tiny and might not even run anymore anyway. Not sure I even have a copy.

The original comp release has a listing on an IF database at least - http://ifdb.tads.org/viewgame?id=gdsdsced60ci885x - but I wouldn't exactly recommend it.

joxtersurfer

#35 Post by joxtersurfer » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:13 pm

This game is freeware!

In order to download your free copy of this game, please sign up for the Hanako Games Newsletter. You will receive free downloads as well as information on our new releases when they come out.
I mean the link in this message. It leads here: http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/hanakogamesnews/
It can be found here: http://www.hanakogames.com/dreams.shtml

Yeah, I know the game's old, but for some reason I kept finding notes about it on different forums, so I've decided to try and take a look :D Thanks a lot for the link~~

vzbrst

#36 Post by vzbrst » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:03 pm

Hello! I played The Magic Diary as teen and I loved it at the time and have since tried your other games and loved them too tho I've never been active in the community but then I saw you were giving a free copy of a game away so here I am looking to be confirmed as not-a-robot (I really wouldn't mind being one tho they're pretty cool) :D

parttimestorier

#37 Post by parttimestorier » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:08 am

Hello! I'm a big fan of Hanako Games, especially Long Live the Queen and Magical Diary. I'm also getting into developing visual novels myself!

Arcadia Ray

#38 Post by Arcadia Ray » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:09 pm

Hi! Not gonna lie, I'm registering on this forum for the England Exchange giveaway. But I'm also in the Hella Yuri steam group and Magical Diary was the first visual novel I ever played! :)

Frankatastic

#39 Post by Frankatastic » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:34 am

Erm. Hello. I watch gameplays of your games, (f2p player here, so can't buy your games right now...). My real name is Francois. My favorites might be either LLTQ or Black Closet due to how fun they seem to be played.

Arcanalogia

#40 Post by Arcanalogia » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:00 pm

Hello everyone,
I am Arcanalogia, I am glad to be part of this community and hope to present my views on products of Hanako games with full dignity and with best of my knowledge.

Is it enough ? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Ordi

#41 Post by Ordi » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:09 am

Hey y'all! ((Is this still needed lol? This is my first post, either way, I suppose...))

I'm a teenager and I've been a fan of Hanako games for about seven years now? Never felt the need to make an account though for forums until now, when I saw Magical Diary on sale on steam and decided to get it for my current account ((I forget passwords a lot welp)), and fell in love all over again! A few of my favourites are Confines of the Crown, Long Live the Queen, of course, Magical Diary and I think Little Lily Princess is so cute!!

So yeah, how's it going? ^-^

Staldice

#42 Post by Staldice » Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:39 pm

Hey,
I'm a casual fan of some of your recent works, and I'd love to help out with bugs and beta testing whenever I can! Besides, I've been looking for a vacation from C, and picking up Ren'Py seems like a good enough excuse for me! ;)

ClothStatue

#43 Post by ClothStatue » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:36 am

Hi there~ I'm ClothStatue, I like yuri cosplay and video games and I really loved Long Live the Queen and just a few days ago got my hands on Little Lily Princess and adored it~ I was hoping to find out if there was somewhere to get the ED for the game "Just say Love" which is what brought me here >u> Good to meet you all <3

hanako
Site Admin

#44 Post by hanako » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:54 am

ClothStatue wrote:Hi there~ I'm ClothStatue, I like yuri cosplay and video games and I really loved Long Live the Queen and just a few days ago got my hands on Little Lily Princess and adored it~ I was hoping to find out if there was somewhere to get the ED for the game "Just say Love" which is what brought me here >u> Good to meet you all <3
Hello!

I tend to license pre-existing music for games when possible, as this makes it easier to pick out a good range of tracks that fit my needs for scene moods. Which means that my game music usually comes from sites which sell licenses aimed at developers, not consumers, and the costs for each song can be as much as a couple hundred. Not exactly what you want for an MP3! In some cases the songs are also sold on CDs for consumers, but it's rare.

There's a freely embedded version of the song on the composers reverbnation profile - https://www.reverbnation.com/robjohnsonsongs - and since he is aiming to sell music to DEVELOPERS, you might be able to contact him about getting a downloadable version for personal use?

Mystic Ame

#45 Post by Mystic Ame » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:06 am

Hello, I'm Mystical Ame. I'm a fan of yuri and visual novels. :) As for Hanako games, I've played "Magical Diary" (I did the yuri route), "Long Live the Queen" (I kept dying and never got far), and am currently playing "A Little Lily Princess". I own Black Closet too and plan to play that sometime. :)
I also follow the curator group Hella Yuri which is very useful for finding yuri content in games :)