Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

ATTENTION!!!! Newly registered members MUST post here in order to unlock full posting access! !!!
lyra_firestar

Re: Guestbook - Say hello (briefly)

#16 Post by lyra_firestar » Mon May 01, 2017 4:01 am

Hi there! I'm quickly becoming a visual-novel fanatic, and just finished Black Closet for the first time this weekend…followed by playing it 2 or 3 more times. :D

MuscleHarbour

#17 Post by MuscleHarbour » Mon May 01, 2017 8:00 pm

Good evening!

Though I plan to use this account for lurking, I figured I'd enquire about unlocking it, if only to ward it against future purges. Thanks for your time!

Gintoki101

#18 Post by Gintoki101 » Sun May 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Blakwhole wrote:Hello I'm Blak, recently came across England Exchange enjoyed the demo, bought the game, certainly enjoyable, although it would be great to have something like a walk-through.
I want a walk-through as well D:

hanako
Site Admin

#19 Post by hanako » Mon May 08, 2017 12:58 am

Gintoki101 wrote:
Blakwhole wrote:Hello I'm Blak, recently came across England Exchange enjoyed the demo, bought the game, certainly enjoyable, although it would be great to have something like a walk-through.
I want a walk-through as well D:
It's easier for me/others to answer specific questions than to format a whole walkthrough, really... though usually someone makes a guide eventually. Anything particular you're stuck on?

MaybeSomeday

#20 Post by MaybeSomeday » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:51 am

I just wanted to know how things are going with Magical Diary: Wolf Hall, because its been like a year since the last post in the offical forum :D

Arcaneon

#21 Post by Arcaneon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Hi! I'm Arcaneon and I got here after buying Science Girls! and playing through the first hour.

I really liked the game, but (at least for me) it weirded me out a bit, and just had to look more into the developer(s); so I ended up here. :D

Mimi_melody

#22 Post by Mimi_melody » Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:51 am

Hey guys! I've been following Hanako Games for quite a while. The first game I played was Long Live The Queen, honestly it was like an upgraded version of "dumb ways to die" lmao, however I got really hooked with it and start looking up more games since.
Aaand I'm one of those who's looking forward to Wolf Hall. The art and interface have changed so much though.

cectort

#23 Post by cectort » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:26 am

Hi guys,
I played the demo for England Exchange and later bought it. I'll also go through the other games in the catalog especially the Cute Knight series.

cectort

#24 Post by cectort » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:31 am

Just posted something and it's not coming up?

Antonio94

#25 Post by Antonio94 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:18 am

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio and I'm mostly into PC games, especially RPG like Dragon Age Origins & Inquisitions, Witcher 3, Dark Souls. Ever since I've been into RPG games, I've become more interested in making a RPG games by myself.
And currently I'm working on a RPG maker game project with my friends. I work mainly as story-writter and character designer so I think it's better to learn more ideas and info from people around.
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

hanako
Site Admin

#26 Post by hanako » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:11 am

cectort wrote:Just posted something and it's not coming up?
Posts have to be manually approved (so that spambot posts aren't immediately visible) and I've been on vacation. Your account should be set okay now.

Queen's prince

#27 Post by Queen's prince » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:39 am

Hello,

Who I am isn't too important. I am one of the commoners in the kingdom. I just hope that one day Elodie will pay back my love <3

But apart from that I am a Czech guy who just... Doesn't know what to say. I love chess, gaming and game creating, but I am a lazy bum and have never been able to finish a game :(

SophiaGraceNight

#28 Post by SophiaGraceNight » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:08 am

Hello! I'm Sophia. It's not my real name. Just wanna be safe on the interwebs despite me not really being all that safe out in the big world. I love video games, writing, and my annoying/adorable puppy dog! I think it would be fun to create a game but I just don't have time right now to sit down and make one.

Elyan

#29 Post by Elyan » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:05 am

Hello! I just came to say I am not a robot. I am definitely not a robot!

EllenStoppable

#30 Post by EllenStoppable » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:26 am

Making me take the Turing test? Darn, I didn't study!